Chapter 1:Secret is out

{(Danny is now 15 and Prince of the Ghost Zone. He will be crowned King when he is seventeen. He wore an black long sleeved shirt with dark blue skinny jeans with white sneakers with the ring of rage which looked in his human form like a ordinary black ring. Underneath his shirt was a tattoo that resembled the royal family whom has the tattoo is Johnny 13,Kitty,Ember,Jazz,Sam,Dani and Tucker. The tattoo had a blue flame with musical notes(Ember) a lipstick laser(Jazz) a motorcycle(Johnny 13)a rose(Sam)a white flaming D(Dani)a computer mother board with a T in the middle(Tucker) a kiss symbol(💋Kitty)a black flaming D with fire aroung it(Danny)Sam now wears a dark purple shirt like her old one and traded her skirt with a black skinny jeans and still wears combat boots. Her hair is now under her waist with purple highlights. Tucker doesn't wear his beanie anymore and his glasses are now traded in for contacts. He now wears a light green shirt with white skinny jeans with black tennis shoes.}

Danny just stopped the Lunch Lady from destroying all the vegetables in the school cafeteria. Although he wouldn't mind but he will never hear the end of it from his girlfriend Sam Manson then on the other hand he will still not hear the end of it from his best friend Tucker Foley who loves meat more then anything in the world except for his two best friends.
Danny entered his class with only one small scar on his cheek that went a little over his eye."Mr Fenton why do you have a scar on your face?" Danny didn't know that he had a scar until he touched his cheek and got a sting feeling in his face."OUCH!" Danny said as he pulled back his hand."Please go to the nurses' office so that she can clean it up." Danny nodded and left the classroom. He walked his way to the nurses' office and knocked."Miss Powell?" He said while knocking."Come in!" Came a female voice through from the other side of the door. Danny entered and said hi."Danny it's the third time this week you came in here. You should be careful." The young lady with blonde hair and blue eyes said."I'm sorry to bother but I can get quite clumsy when I don't get enough sleep."

Danny said which is kinda of the truth."Teenagers." The nurse she said with a smile. She gotten some Detol and some bandage to clean the cut. When she was about to start she noticed the green in his blood."Umh,Danny?" Danny hummed in response."Why is there small green specks of green in your blood?"

Danny didn't expect this."Well my parents are ghost hunters so this kind of stuff happens but it isn't deadly at all." Danny said with a smile. Fortunately for Danny the nurse bought the excuse."Okay this is going to sting a little so if you want to bite down on his piece of lether you should say now." She said. Danny took the piece of lether and puts it in his mouth. He was smart to do that because if he touched the scar with his bare hands and feel a lot of pain,surely the Detol will sting more."Okay here we go." She said as she started on the smallest part of his scar which was under his cheek.

As she went more up to the scar Danny started to wince and bite down deeply in the lether in his mouth."And we are done!" She said cheerfully as she took the lether to put it in warm water she saw deep teeth marks on the lether."Man you have a strong jaw." Danny was looking at her wierdly."You bit down quite deeply in the lether."

"Oh,no it just stung a lot." Danny said. She smiled again and she wrote him a note for the next class for why he is late. When she gave the note to Danny,he didn't want to take it."But the period is almost over in just one minute and I still need to give you some extra bandages for in case this one gets dirty. If I could remember where I put it. Can you help me look?" Danny nodded and looked at her desk side. After about 2 minutes the bell rang and everyone was leaving for their next class. Danny groaned at this. The nurse found the bandages after 5 minutes. She wrapped Danny's eye and gave him one role of a bandage which he puts in his bag. He took the note from her desk and went to his class which was PE.

He went to the gym and got dressed in his gym clothes. Luckily he could wear a long sleeved shirt underneath to hide his older scars."Daniel why are you late?" Asked Mr Normin the gym teacher{Don't know the gym teachers' name}"I have a note from the nurses' office sir." Danny said as he gave the note to the teacher."You are excused. Okay class today we are playing baseball. I will pick teams!" He said as he blows on his whistle and everyone lined up in a line."Okay first team will wear the blue overalls and the second the red ones."