Chapter6:Party time

Adrien's POV
I woke up and so did Danny. I looked at my couch and saw two sets of clothes hanging over it."Hey Danny. Do you remember if we put those clothes there on my couch?"Danny wiped the sleep away in his eyes and looked at the clothes."Maybe your dad's assistant put it there for us to wear at the party." He said. I got out of bed and walked to the clothes."Here's a note. It says that this is my father's latest designs and we are wearing it at the party. The party invitations for you and Danny are in a small paper package on your bed stand. Open it to see at what time the party starts." I read out loud. I turned around and saw Danny with two cards in his hands."Whoa. There is going to be surprise guest at the party and the teenagers are going to have their own party." I groaned."Chloe probably asked her dad to make two parties for teenagers so that she can get my attention."

"She has a massive crush on you,doesn't she?"Danny asked."Sadly yes. Almost all the girls in Paris wants to have a life with me but I have my eye on someone else." Danny got up and looked at the clothes."At least there is a little me in there." I picked up the clothes and it was black skinny jeans with a white shirt like mine but with black stripes and a normal jacket that is black with white stripes on the arms."I like it." Danny said."Yeah,me too. I think I'm going to start wearing this jacket more often." I said

"Yeah,it will fit well with your black shirt." Danny said."Okay what time is the party?" I asked."Uh,it's now 06:07 and the party starts at 10:00. So we have three hours to get ready. Then we can have breakfast and wait."
"Do you want to bath or shower?" I asked him."I don't know. When I used your shower it felt amazing but the bath felt comfortable. What do you choose usually?" He asked."Well I usually shower."

"Then I will use the bathtub." We agreed and went to the bathroom and started to freshen up. Five minutes later Danny was done and got dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror then I came and stood next to him. We almost looked alike but I noticed that his jacket had a D going over his entire front part of the jacket and mine had a A on it."Hey Danny is your hair always so messy?" I asked making it worse."It's untamable. I brush it on side then it goes another way." He made his fingers wet and pulled it through his hair fixing it up a little bit."Water always do the trick." He said. We came out of the bathroom and Plagg was snoring on my pillow. I quickly picked him up and hid him in my jacket.
Danny was smiling and got his crutches and I took the invitations. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. By the time we were almost done eating it was already 9:39."Twenty more minutes before the party. What are they celebrating anyway?" Danny asked. I looked on the invitations and it didn't say."It doesn't say." I told him.

Nathalie came in rushing around the room."Nathalie,are you alright?" I asked and she stopped."Sorry Adrien, but your father is getting a important guest this afternoon, when the party is over so everything needs look clean and neat."I looked at Danny."She's like my sister. Perfectionist." He whispered the last part."Wow." I said. Nathalie finally calmed down and slowly walked to me."Adrien the limo is waiting for you outside."

"Thanks Nathalie." She let out a breath of relief and she left."Man she seems stressed." Danny said as he got up. I took my last bite and followed him."So about this Party where is it?" I opened the door and we exited."Well usually their parties are at the this expensive hotel that they own." Danny sighed."What's wrong?"
"Well it's just where I am from, a few rich people will use their parents riches to gain popularity except for my girlfriend. She isn't interested in that."
Iquickly thought of a way to take off his attention away. We climbed in the limo and we started to guess who the surprise guest was.

"Katy Perry." Danny said."Justin Timberlake."I said. Danny was thinking for a while."I don't know." I didn't know either."Yeah, I give up." I said and we laughed. The limo stopped and Danny looked outside to see Mayor Bourgeois standing at the hotel door. The gorilla opened the limo door and Danny almost fell outside but he quickly threw his arms on the seat not to fall. He got his crutches and climbed out. He looked at the hotel and stared wide eyed at it."Danny,come on let's go." We walked to Mayor Bourgeois and he almost kept Danny outside the hotel."Excuse me but who are you? I didn't invite you."
"Mr Bourgeois. Danny is with me. Here's both of our invitations."I said handing him the invitations."Oh,sorry Adrien. Welcome Danny." Danny fake smiled and entered.