Chapter15:Clockwork.

Italics are Esperanto
"Friend was missing. Where was friend?" Wulf asked me."I was kidnapped but thanks to the kitty over there I'm fine." I said to Wulf."Wulf getting very angry! They hurt my friend!" He said."Don't worry Wulf, I'm okay and the GIW is going to be shut down." I said as everyone looked strangely at me."What is the freaky werewolf saying?" Pam said(Sam's mom)."He said that he is angry at GIW and that I his friend got hurt. Also he isn't a freaky werewolf. He is my best ghost friend." I said and everyone stared at awe at Wulf."Friend needs to go to Clockwork not Castle." He said and I nodded."Okay. On our way. See you later Wulf." I said as I took my ring out of my pocket and put it on my finger."How'd you get it back?" Mikey asked."Plan 10E involves me to clone into two. The clone is the one who went to get my ring back while I blasted everyone out of the smelly prison." I said.

"I want to go home." Chloe said."Uh, in case you haven't noticed, we all want to go home." Alya said and Chloe rolled her eyes."Hey, everyone eyes on me!" I shouted and I got their attention."We're not going to my castle because a alley asked that I should go see him." I said and they all nodded as we left to Clockwork's Tower.

"I wonder how it is going with Grandpa?" Dani asked."Yeah, I wonder too." I said to her."Uh, why is she calling the guy we are going to Grandpa?" Valarie asked."Well, you see. This guy I see as my spiritual father and Dani she him as her grandfather so yeah, my spiritual mother is Pandora." I said."Wait as in Pandora's box, from the mythology?!" Mr Lancer asked excitedly."Yeah."

"Danny don't you love us?" Mom asked."I do. I just wished I didn't fall for Skulker and Walker's ploys." I said."Don't worry we understand." Mom said and I hugged them both."I'm sorry for lying." I said."It's okay, son. You did it with good reason." Dad said and I hugged him as we were almost at Clockwork's Tower."We're almost there." I said as the gears and some of his tower is starting to come into view.

Normal POV
Danny arrived at the tower and Clockwork opened the door for them."Glad you could make it." He said."So is there trouble?" Danny asked as everyone enetered. Clockwork looked at the Miraculous Holders and Danny nodded."Alya, Adrien and Marinette. If you wish to look human again just take your Miraculouses off until you return to Paris." Clockwork said as he left everyone astonished."How did he know their names?" Dash asked."He is the Master of Time. He knows and sees all while the Observants just watch the time stream like it's a parade while Clockwork sees all the twists and turns." Danny explained."So he is time himself?!" Max shouted."But, Time Trival is impossible!!" He and Mikey shouted."For humans yes, but he isn't a threat, if it wasn't for him I might have turned evil." Danny explained."...but not telling why." He added and went to a different room with Clockwork.

"There is another reason why I called you here." Clockwork said."Why?" Danny asked."I can't see your future." He said and Danny's eyes widen."But that means, something is going to happen." Danny said."Is it Dan?!" He said a little to loud."I don't know, but I suggest you go to Frostbite before he goes awol trying to look for you on Earth." Clockwork said."I'll open a portal for you there." Clockwork said as they went back.

"Okay everyone. So it turns out one of my greatest allies is trying to look for me and he is currently going crazy trying to look for me on Earth, so we are going to the Far Frozen and from there to Phantom's Keep and then Paris!" Danny said and Clockwork used a time mirror to open up a portal to the middle of the village.

"I'll go in before they get startled." Danny said as he stepped through where he saw Frostbite gathering weapons."Hey, Frostbite." Danny said as Frostbite rans past him not noticing him."Hello, Great One. Must save you." He said."Uh, Frostbite, I'm right here." Danny said and Frostbite dropped all his weapons and turned around and looked at him with shock."Is it really you Great One?!!" He shouted excitedly."Finally your back!!" He shouted as he gave a bear hug for Danny.

"It's good to be back, hey I got a favor to ask, that is if you won't mind

"It's good to be back, hey I got a favor to ask, that is if you won't mind." Danny said."Oh, anything for you, let me just quickly spread the news that you are save and sound." He said and Danny nodded as he helped everyone else through the portal.

"It's so cold! How does it not bother you?" Kwan asked."Because I am ice. I have a ice core and a quite rare one if I may add." Danny said as Frostbite and Snowstorm his wife came back."Come in. It must be freezing out here." Snowstorm said as everyone followed her to Frostbite's home."Ahh, GLORIOUS HEAT!!" Most of the class said as they walked into the house."Wow, this place is beautiful!" Tikki squealed. Marinette giggled at her enthusiasm."Okay, everyone get nice and warm. We might have to stay the night." Danny said."Why?" Adrien asked."Time, is a little different from the human world than here. It either moves faster or slower. And currently my watch says it is 20:00 in Paris." Danny explained."And before you ask, this watch is special that's why mine works and yours don't." Danny said as he switched back to Fenton.

"Great One. We have a Specter Speeder ready for you to use in the morning." Frostbite said."Thanks Frostbite."