Chapter14:Friends(Wulf)

"Wake up!! Punk!!" Walker shouted as everyone startled awake."What do you want?" Danny whined."Yeah, seriously. Just leave him alone for one reason. He is going to kick your butt and he is Prince of the Ghost Zone so that's means you better careful." Sam warned with growl."Oh, if only they knew." Walker said."Knew what? This?!" Danny said as he cganges back into his human form."Oh didn't think it would be that easy." Walker said."No, it's because they already knew. Do you know why they know?" Danny asked standing up but still chained."Why?" Walker asked totally lying."Because I know you and your alley Skulker has overshadowed my parents and you gave me the worst physical pain I could ever get." Danny said as he tries to get to Walker but only for the chains to pull back up in the air.

Danny hissed in pain."Oh, just wait till I kick your sorry ass." Danny said.

Adrien's POV
So far the Ghost Zone is mostly terrifying but also cool at the same time."GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU ECTOPLASMIC SCUM!!" Danny's mom shouted."Says the one who let their son be experimented on." The ghost who I asume's name is Walker."Oh, yeah, I remember that. I also remember my friends figuring out that you and Skulker were the ones who overshadowed my parents." Danny said."What I didn't do that?" Walker said. I could clearly feel that he is lying. Marinette was in my arms trying not to look full of fear. I kissed her head and she looked up at me with love."Don't worry, we will get out promise." I said hugging her. I looked at Chloe who was looking sad at us."HA YOU JUST BROKE ONE OF YOUR OWN RULES!!" Danny shouted.

"Oh and what is that?"

"Let's see:"

"One torturing your future king, two overshadowing your future King's parents...Should I go on?" Danny said and Walker just walked out."Seriously Daniel?" Mr Masters asked."I don't see you trying." Danny said. Vlad's eyes glowed red and my eyes widen."Danny you have one weird life." Nino said."Yeah well, I can't change that and even if I could I wouldn't." Danny said."Why?" Marinette asked confused."Because one, I have, how can I put it, I had to fight myself once and everything would've been different and not in a good way more in a bad way if I lost." He said.

"Lunch time!!" One of the guards yelled and all the cells were open. Danny fell to his knees and the chains disappeared but the cuffs remained."Okay time for escape plan number...10E." Danny said and his friends, daughter and sister smirked."LETS PARTY!!" They shouted.

"Huh?" The rest of us said."What's plan 10E?" Alya asked excited."You'll see." Danny said as he found the rockstar from earlier."Ember!!! 10E!!" He shouted and Ember smiled as she ran up a table."Hello fellow prisoners!!" She shouted."Hello?" Most of them said."Well, I'm known to be rebellious so much and I think we should a party for someone really important." Ember started."Everyone put your hands together for... The your majesty... Prince Phantom!!" She shouted and Danny did a front flip and landed on the same table."Hello, my royal subjects. So I have a plan to escape for all of us but only if you work with me." Danny said. I kinda saw where his plan was going."First thing we need is a...." Everyone leaned in closer."FOOD FIGHT!!!" He and Ember shouted and everyone started to throw food around. Almost all the boys and Alya laughed but Chloe liked nothing of it.

"Break it up!" Some of the gaurds shouted and Danny quickly snuck to one of the gaurds and stole their keys. He then uncuffed himself and his eyes was glowing green. He flew to a spot and faced a wall. He took a deep breath and let out a wail. We all covered our years and the wall was sent kilometers away."FREEDOM!!!" Danny shouted and all the ghosts started to fly out."That's another 4 000 years for destruction of property!!" Walker shouted and Danny rolled up his sleeves and started punching Walker bad."Sam thermos please." Danny said and Sam threw a soup can at him. He opened the thermos and captured Walker with a blue light shooting from the inside sucking the ghost in."Okay , that's handled." Tucker said.

"Hey, we are pretty close to Phantom's Keep." Jazz said."Yeah, let's go there. I think there might be a portal there." Danny said and we started to walk in a direction to where I think was north."What's Phantom's Keep and who lives there?" Nathaniel asked."Glad you asked because I live there when I am here." Danny said."How big is the place?" Dash asked."Extremely big." Danny said."I can't believe Sam has these types of friends." Sam's mom said."Yeah, she definitely changed." Sam's dad said."Uh, excuse me!!!" Sam shouted and everyone stopped."I AM A GOTH BECAUSE OF BOTH YOU TRYING TO CHANGE ME FOR ME!!" Sam shouted and Juleka's eyes widen."What are you talking about?" Sam's mom asked."You always try to make me YOU BUT I AM NOT YOU!!" She shouted and I heard a growl from a nearby cave."SAMANTHA MANSON DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR MOTHER!!" Her dad yelled.

"See you are silencing me when I'm telling you something you always wondered. It's not Danny's fault or Tucker's fault that I am a goth because they accept me for me and I accept them for them." Sam said turning her head to Danny. Danny smiled at her sadly."Uh, not to interrupt but I hear a growl from someone." I said and everyone looked at Danny and Dani."Hey, we didn't growl. We only do that when we are EXTREMELY angry." Dani said and the growl again."Everyone get behind me." Danny said and everyone was now behind him and then this green and black wolf just jumped out of nowhere and growled at us.

"HAHAH WULF!!!" Danny and his friends shouted happily.

"Friends!!!"