He finished his chores for the day and had another pitiful dinner before heading upstairs to kill some time by doing some exercise and wait until it was later enough for him to sneak out to the park.

When he got there he was met by Summer and Lucy dancing on the benches singing Abba songs at the top of their voices while Will and Davy watched laughing. He walked over to the guys and sat with them.

"Y'alright Harry?" asked Davy

"Yeah, is that gonna be going on for long?" he replied nodding at the girls

"I'd probably start drinking if I were you, Davy's about a Stella away from joining them" answered Will

"I wish I was dear William but unfortunately I don't think I can stand right at the moment" replied Davy

Harry laughed and started to smoke a joint that Will had given him.

"Right, let's get down to business" said Davy trying not to slur too much.

"Harry is going away to his fancy school in one week, where there is no alcohol or drugs available anywhere" continued Davy

"You sure about that?" Will asked Harry, "Maybe you haven't looked hard enough"

"I'm sure, it's a very err... sheltered place" said Harry taking a long drag of the joint. This was partly true, he knew a few places he could get weed but he can't afford anybody that close to him (or Dumbledore) to know he's buying this sort of stuff, he doesn't even want to imagine what would happen if Rita Skeeter found out...

"Okay then, do you have the money?" asked Davy

"Yep" replied Harry and he handed Davy £220 in notes.

"This will get you through the first month" said Davy passing a bag over to Harry and pocketing the money Harry gave him. Harry raised his eyebrows, that was a lot of stuff for only £220.

"I know, I got it at a discounted price due to some troubles..." said Davy

"What happened?" asked Will

"You don't want to know, but on the plus side we have a stash of coke that should last us a while" replied Davy brightly

"So what about after the first month of school? Are you gonna send me some stuff?" asked Harry.

"Course we are" replied Davy "You got the address?"

"Yeah" said Harry getting out a piece of paper "You just have to write the address on it then my name underneath it". Hogwarts had developed a system for muggle borns to easily contact the school if they needed to. The muggles were given an address to send it to, where a muggle post man can deliver it to, then the letter is forwarded on to Hogwarts by owls.

"Okay, then you send your money to this address" said Davy handing a piece of paper to Harry. "Its Summers house address, it's less obvious then mine, no one will search though any of her post"

"Sounds good" said Harry

"Next thing to think about is how we are going to conceal the stuff we send you. Does your school check packages? I know some do" said Davy

Harry thought about it. Last year Umbridge had intercepted all his letters and with Voldemort getting stronger certain precautions with the mail coming in and out might be in place, especially for him. But they will most likely be looking for dark objects or curses Harry thought. It's unlikely they'll think to look for drugs or alcohol.

"It's possible that they'll be checking some packages" Harry said

"Okay we've dealt with stuff like that before, we'll just find a way to hide them in something else or sneak it in some other way maybe..."