Chapter 24

I clawed at Kamar's chest as his painfully burning cock slid inside of me. I could smell my own skin burning from his touch. It was the worst pain I had ever felt, and I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face.

"Stop!" I screamed at him, beating his chest even harder. But he just kept his eyes locked on mine as he continued to push. I could hear a beastly scream come from outside of the ring of fire, but I couldn't see who it came from. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My breathing quickened and my hands were starting to shake.

"Hold on, Vanessa," Kamar said in his demonic voice. I shook my head rapidly. "P-please stop!"

"You know I can't."

He was so far into me now that I could feel the heat rising to my ovaries. I let out another scream, hoping it would relieve some of the pain but it didn't.

"Kill me!" I begged.

"No, you can survive this."

"I don't want to! Fucking kill me!"

Those red and black eyes stared down at me, and as soon as I thought that he was all the way in, he rammed the rest of his cock inside of me. His base hit me so hard I could hear my skin sizzle. I let out another scream, this one much more like a whimper as my mind began shutting down. The smoke around us began filling my lungs and I was having a hard time breathing.

"Stay with me, please." Kamar begged as he ran his demon claws through my hair. I had so many mixed feelings for him at that moment. I knew he couldn't physically stop himself from doing this because of the blood oath, but he was the one that chose me as his concubine. He agreed to putting me through this test before even knowing what it was. A large part of me hated him for this, and I wondered if he could see the hate in my eyes as I stared up at him.

"Vanessa... please... don't give up," he begged as his eyes began to water, and I gently touched his arm before letting the darkness consume me.

**** A devilish grin appeared on a pale woman's face as she sat up on her white couch. She had long black hair that was similar to mine, and black eyes with a white pupil in the center. She was completely naked, and for some reason I wasn't uncomfortable with it. She stood up as I slowly walked towards her. The floor was full of fog so I could barely see her feet. She had the perfect petite body and she was a few inches shorter than me. I had never met a woman that had to look up to talk to me.

"I've been waiting on you for a while," she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

I froze beneath her touch as I responded, "Who are you?"

She pulled back with fake shock on her face. "How could you not recognize me?"

I studied her a little closer and I didn't recognize this girl at all.

She sighed. "Here, let me change to something more familiar." She turned around and her hair suddenly became red, cutting off at her shoulders, and she had on a Ozzy Osbourne shirt with ripped jeans. My eyes immediately started watering.

"Olive?!" I ran up to her and hugged her tight. I squeezed her until I thought I would break her ribs and she hugged me back.

"How the fuck is this happening?" I said, not wanting to let go of her.

Her arms around my back was the most comforting thing I had felt since that last trip to the mountains we took together. The tears were streaming down my cheeks and I no longer cared about anything else.

"Nessa, look at me," she said, and it was so comforting to hear her call me that. She was the only one of my friends that ever gave me that nickname.

I slowly pulled back and noticed her eyes were still black with a white pupil.