Chapter 4

"Heyyyyyyyy!" Sharon said with a big smile as soon as she opened the door.

"Someone's excited about tonight," I teased her.

"Yeah, and I'm still trying to figure out why," Adam said as he stood a few feet behind her with his arms crossed. His hair was a little messier than usual as if Sharon had been playing with it. I wondered if she had been picking out his outfit too.

"Oh come on babe. You know I just wanna have some fun. It's been a while since we went out like this."

"Why do you even wanna go to a goth club? That's not even your style."

"I don't have to dress like them to go have fun with them," she argued. "And besides, I have the sexiest goth girl I know right here. So I know we'll fit in!"

I shook my head as I smiled at her. Adam was ready to kill her and I could tell how much he didn't want to go, but he wasn't going to let her go without him. Ah, relationships. Kind of glad I wasn't in one right now.

"You gotta show me what you picked out!" She said as she lead me through the living room and upstairs to her bedroom. Sharon and Adam had a nice 2 story house with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. They didn't have any kids but I knew she wanted some in the future. Their bedroom had a king size bed covered in blue and gold sheets, blue curtains to match it, and some expensive ass wooden furniture. Their dresser alone looked to cost over a thousand dollars with it's hand crafted designs and glossy finish. I had only been to her house a handful of times and every time I came it was spotless. I loved a clean house myself, and couldn't wait to move out of my apartment and have my own. I couldn't even paint the walls in my apartment without having to paint them back before I moved out. And I just wasn't willing to put in that much effort to satisfy myself.

  I sat my bag on her bed and began pulling out some things I picked out of my closet while Damarius was burning the body. I hated to think about it while I was at my friend's house but at least things should calm back down again since I talked to Kamar.

"This is a backless black dress that cuts off a few inches above the knee and only these three chains cover your breasts. Of course I'd have to wear a black bra under it, so I picked out a black studded bra to look like its apart of the outfit."

"Oh wow. Imagine if you didn't wear the bra. Men would go crazy!"

"Yeah, that ain't happening." I laughed and layed it aside as I pulled out another dress.

"This is also a black one but it's a two piece. The bottom is a little shorter than the other dress and the top completely covers the breasts but it has two chains that crisscross over it."

"Wow, I like that one too. I'm kinda leaning towards the first one though."

"I have one more." I pulled out my last dress and it was the shortest of them all. It was a see-through lacey dress that had a cuff around the neck and the back was cut out. It didn't leave much to the imagination but it was a beautiful dress. I was surprised I even bought it when I was a little heavier. But in the past few months I had managed to get down to 125 pounds and I had never felt more confident. I had never wore this dress out in public, so I think tonight was going to be the night that I swallowed my insecurities.

"Yep, definitely that one!" She said as she stared at it with wide eyes.

"I don't have anything like this. Do you mind if I wear the second one? I don't think Adam will approve of the first one for me."

I nodded. "Of course. I'll help you put it on when you're ready. It's a little tricky in the back where the chains connect. Do you have some shoes to go with it?"