Chapter 9

We teleported to a black bedroom with a California King size bed to the left of the room. All of the sheets were black just like in the other room, but everything was larger in here. The dresser was also black with a large mirror attached to it, the floor was black marble, and the ceiling was black too. There were lanterns on each side of the bed and long black drapes tied to the poles that were hanging from the ceiling. I looked to the right and there was a fireplace, a long leather couch, a black fur rug, a leather chair, and a large window that let you see the beautiful forest. It was still snowing, and the wind looked to be picking up as I heard it blow against the window.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he joined me at the window.

"Physically or emotionally?"

"Both."

"Physically, I'm hungry, but I'm not in any pain. Emotionally, I want to fall apart."

I turned to look up at him and I could feel my eyes swelling up with tears.

"Please don't cry," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I took in the scent of him and dug my face into his chest.

"You know I don't want this," I said with my head buried into his shirt.

"I know. Neither do I. But he has dug himself a hole and he has to do it. I would rather you be willing than him rape you though. Then I would really have to kill him."

"Can you take my emotions away when he does it so I won't care?"

"No, I want you to be aware of what's happening, or that's just as bad as rape."

"That's what he did to me earlier, and I... I said so many things. I... enjoyed it."

He stood still as I spoke and I wondered if that hurt his feelings. "Damarius-"

"It's okay. You weren't in your right mind. But we do need to discuss something."

"What?"

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"I don't think so. I would be sad if he died but it's not the same feeling that I get when I'm with you."

"And how do you feel when you're with me?"

"My heart races... I want to touch you... Just seeing you look at me makes my body react to you." My cheeks turned red just saying those things out loud, and he gave me a small smile.

"Then it's a mutual agreement that we feel the same about one another."

"What does that mean for you?"

He didn't seem to understand what I was asking, so I continued.

"I mean, this is gonna sound silly but, are we... boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"I have seen my previous human masters have relationships, and the guy has to ask the girl out, correct?"

"Yeah, but girls can ask the guys too if they want."

"I think I like it better when the guy asks."

I smiled. "Me too."

He walked up to me and gently held my hand in his. I looked up into those dark brown eyes as he pulled my hand to his lips. "I want you to be my girlfriend, but I don't think it's right to ask you right now. I don't want to know that you're mine and my brother has to have sex with you. Even though in my head you are already mine."

I gave a nod. "I understand. I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."

"No but we did go on a date, and Kamar said that he still has feelings for me. And it was my fault that I chose not to see him anymore and it only angered him, causing him to act on it. How do you feel about him still having feelings for me?"