"What? It's not like she has some lip fungus or something," Zayn chuckles. "She'll never find out and it'll be our last dare for the night okay? We'll all go to bed after this," he shrugs. "Just go Louis."

Louis goes to Liam's room and Liam hesitantly follows after him. Zayn laughs and says, "Oh this is going to be good."

"Why did you pick me Zayn?" I can't help but ask.

Zayn turns to me with an innocent look and shrugs. "Why not? It's just a dare, it's not like it means anything."

Okay so obviously Zayn doesn't know. I turn to Niall and he smirks at me, raising his eyebrows. I glare at him but he just continues to smirk at me. A few minutes pass by and finally Liam comes back with a giddy expression on his face.

"Wait till you guys see, he really went all out," Liam laughs.

Louis suddenly walks out and my eyes practically leave my face. He's wearing a ton of mascara to make his blue eyes pop even more than before, with a hint of eyeliner and also some blush with a bit of lip gloss. Damn, he's not messing around with his dare.

Louis smirks when he sees my reaction and walks over and sits down on my lap; putting his legs on either side of me. I think I'm going to lose my mind and I'm honestly going to kill Zayn if I make it out of this alive.

"You better be timing this Malik," Louis grumbles.

He slowly leans in and presses his lips against my ear. He breathes coolly in my ear and whispers, "Sorry about this Haz but if I don't succeed the dare, then that proves I'm not good at this game and I just heard about it so get ready."

Louis cups my face and smirks at me. He winks before slowly resting his forehead against mine. I can feel his warm skin creating sparks onto my skin and I feel myself shiver. Louis smirks once more and slowly brings his face over to my side; his forehead never leaving contact with my skin.

His lips find my ear once more and he whispers, "Cold Hazza? Or are you getting different kinds of feelings right now? Am I seducing you?"

I want to laugh, but at the same time it's unfortunately working.

He pulls his lips away from my ear and keeps his face close to mine. His hands leave my jaw and slowly go down my neck to my shoulders. Louis then gently runs his hands down my arms and I feel myself getting tense and uncomfortable. I don't like the fact that people are watching us right now and he's making me feel like this in front of people.

Louis slowly leans closer to my face and gently eyes my lips. I blush and keep my eyes on his; avoiding his lips because knowing me, I'd just kiss him and ruin everything right now. Louis' eyes slowly go back up to my eyes and I can't help but look at his lips. He bites down softly on his bottom lip and tilts his head down; giving me that lustful look.

Our faces are only a few inches apart but Louis closes it up until we're only a few centimeters apart. He eyes my lips once more and shuts his eyes. He tilts his head a bit and starts leaning in more. I can practically feel his peppermint breath against mine.

My heartbeat pounds faster and I'm getting all sweaty. Is this really happening? Is Louis really going to kiss me just to prove a dare? I don't want our first kiss to be a dare . . . oh who the hell am I kidding?! I want those lips on mine, now!

I shut my eyes and stay stiff as a board. My heart is almost pounding out of my chest and my cheeks are heated up to the max. I can feel the light air keeping our lips just one centimeter apart. Something soft grazes against my lip for barely a second when–

"Alright, it's been two minutes guys. Louis, you're good now," Zayn says.

My heart droops and I feel sad all of a sudden. Is that really it? No kiss? I did feel something soft against my lips but were those lips or was it just my imagination? It was too quick to tell if it was his lips or just his face or what not.

I suddenly feel his gentle yet rugged lips against my cheek and I slowly open my eyes. Louis smiles and gets off my lap. He nods at the boys before he starts walking back to the room to change. I can't help but watch him walk away and those shorts really makes his arse stand out and look good.

"Lou fell through for the dare but did he succeed his dare?" Niall asks.

I watch his arse prance off and sway from side to side and I bite down on my bottom lip. I feel something growing and I watch that fine piece of Doncaster boy until I can't see him anymore.

"And Louis succeeds," Zayn chuckles, smirking down at something.

The three of them laugh while Liam adds in a "disturbing" comment. I suddenly realize all three of them are staring at my junk, and blush before getting up quickly. "Goodnight boys..."

Niall and Zayn snicker and Niall mumbles, "I bet you'll have a good night now..."

Liam shoots me an apologetic smile but it looks like he wants to laugh as well. Still, I shoot him an appreciating smile for being polite and go to my bedroom. I decide to wear boxers for the night to try and reduce Louis' successful dare. I get in bed and turn off the light, slowly falling asleep.

-     -     -

"Harry, wake up right this instant!"

I sit up and see Louis in some pajama bottoms but no shirt on. Lightning strikes from the small crack of the window where I was too lazy to bring the blinds down and I can fully see Louis' face. He's angry but the moment the lightning hits; he looks terrified.

The thunder quickly follows after; making a loud rumble and it causes Louis to jump.

"Are you freaking happy?! There's a thunderstorm now," Louis says, trying to sound angry but sounds more frightened.

"I'm sorry Lou, I was just asking and I honestly didn't know there was going to be a thunderstorm tonight. Here," I say and move over in the bed and lift the covers. "Sleep in my bed with me tonight, I owe it to you."

Louis quickly gets in and pulls the covers back over us. Lightning and thunder hit at the same time and Louis cuddles up to me; burying his face in my bare chest. I gently wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close; protecting him from any danger.

"It's okay Lou; you're safe with me now. The thunder and lightning can't get to you if we're in the house and I'm here for you. Just go to sleep, I won't fall asleep until you do," I whisper gently.

"Thanks Hazza," Louis mumbles, suddenly feeling tired and not as scared anymore.

"Lou," I say gently.

"Mhmm," he replies and yawns.

"You don't have a teddy bear do you? That you um, sleep with?" I ask softly, curious to see if that bit of the dream's true as well.

"I actually do," Louis laughs, yawning once more and cuddling up closer to me. "I didn't bring him though because," he yawns once more, "I thought you'd judge me but somehow you know that I have one – just like you knew I was afraid of thunderstorms. I still don't know how you know either of this stuff but I'm too tired to ask you right now. All I know is that you have a weird psychic-like mind but you're super warm so I'm not complaining."

Why was my dream so real? Was someone trying to get a message through to me? Why is this so important? Other than keeping Louis safe and sound and making sure he's okay; I just don't get it. What if I keep getting more weird dreams like that?

"I'll be your teddy bear for tonight then Lou okay? Cuddle up to me," I whisper softly, holding him closer than before.

Louis smiles softly and his eyes slowly close. He yawns and says two more words before finally falling asleep. I fall asleep a few minutes after with a huge smile on my face and those two words repeating in my head over and over again.

Goodnight Hazzabear...