Liam's First Twitcam

.:Liam's First Twitcam:.

I quickly turn on my laptop and my mind wanders off as the computer loads, trying to get some Internet access. I sigh and think back on how awkward and tense Truth or Dare got in just a few seconds. My mind then starts to think about Niall but I quickly block that off and look back at my computer, excited to see that the Internet is in fact working.

I click on the Chrome button and go on my favourite site of all time: Twitcam. I log in and get everything ready, bracing myself for the fans and I can't help but smile. It's been a good four or five days since we've talked to the fans and a part of my heart longs for them; I miss them.

The Twitcam works and I quickly tweet out a few words, telling people that Liam Payne is now doing a Twitcam. Before I know it, the number at the bottom starts climbing up until I already have ten thousand viewers. Man, these fans are quick.

"Hi everyone," I smile, doing a small little wave. "I realize it's already eleven at night and I promise not to keep you up late in case there's school tomorrow but I just felt like doing a Twitcam and saying hello to everyone."

I look at the comments that are flashing by and one catches my eye.

thisbeBree: Liam, it's Friday, there's no school tomorrow!!!

"Oh," I chuckle to myself, "thisbeBree says that it's Friday so there's no school tomorrow. Sorry guys, my bad, I'm a little out of it I guess. It's been a hectic few days and I'm going to be hanging out with Danielle tomorrow so my brain's a bit fuzzy at the moment."

A bunch of the comments start pouring in about Danielle and how she's doing. I smile softly as I remember our day together.

"Danielle's really good, I'm taking her on a boat ride tomorrow and then I'm taking her out for dinner," I smile softly, thinking about her. "It's going to be really fun."

Sophiaa1D: Tomorrow night Liam's going to have NO CONTROL NO CONTROOOL!

I burst out laughing and I shake my head in amusement; our fans are absolutely the best! After a full minute of constantly laughing and having issues breathing, I calm myself down and reply to her. "That was hilarious and clever but very naughty of you to say. Speaking of our songs, how are you all liking the new single?"

JennaTurner: How's your holiday going Liam? And can I please have a shout out?

"Shout out to Jenna Turner who's asking me about my holiday. Well Jenna, it's going very well, all of us are having a blast and like I've mentioned, Danielle is here with me so that makes it even better. We still have quite a couple of days here – and no, I can't say where, I was sworn to secrecy – and we're all really enjoying it. Thank you Jenna, a massive shout out to her!"

ErnestoCorona: Would you care if one of the guys were gay?

I blink back the surprise and reply, "No not at all! If they're happy, then that's all that matters. I'd mostly be worried about how the fans' reaction, however I'm sure many would have the same sentiment as me - as long as they're happy."

DeludedStylinson: Is Niam real? ;)

My mind goes back to Niall and I silently groan inside; there's no avoiding it now – especially since a fan's asked me. I sigh and run a hand through my hair, trying to think of our friendship and how everything's going along.

"Niam is definitely real, I love the Irish lad a lot. Niam is way better than Ziall, that's all I can tell you guys," I say.

Better than Ziall? Really? Did you have to say that? You know it's probably going to be GIF'ed and be all over Tumblr and Twitter tomorrow. Great going Liam, Zayn won't be too happy about this at all.