Chapter Three

.:Chapter Three:.

Our bags are the first ones to arrive in the conveyer belt and we quickly go downstairs to the parking lot where a nice black limo is waiting for us. A man in a black tuxedo stands beside the limo and holds up a sign that says "One Erection".

I bite down on my bottom lip and try not to laugh. I take out my iPhone to take a picture of it for Instagram but Liam glares at me; reminding me that I can't post any pictures on there now that we're on vacation. I sigh and put it back, looking down at the ground sadly.

"Seems like they got our band name wrong," Niall chuckles a bit.

For some strange reason, I turn to Louis and grin, wanting him to grin back so we can laugh at the joke together. Apparently, the other three boys do the same to Louis and Lou looks at all of us confusedly. He clears his throat.

"Don't look at me, I don't have one," Louis says and looks down to his jeans, making sure there's no bump there.

Oh god that's not what any of meant at all – poor Louis. Liam, Niall, Zayn and I all burst out laughing once more and Louis frowns, resting his hands on his hips like a little drama queen. I stop laughing after a few seconds and calm down, still grinning.

"Hello boys, if you could please make your way into the limo, we will bring you over to your resort. I don't know if your manager Will told you but the Dreams Palm Beach resort is very luxury but also, cannot hold a lot of people so there won't be a lot of people bugging you, I can guarantee you that," the man says, opening the door to the limo, letting us in.

I get in the limo first and Louis follows in after me, along with all the others boys. The man gets in after and sits on the opposite side of us, shutting the door as well. He smiles and says, "The resort is forty-five minutes away so you guys can just relax until then."

Liam relaxes himself and looks like he's about to take a nap, Niall and Zayn both pull out their phones and begin doing whatever they're doing on their cells and that just leaves me and Louis left. I turn to him and he's already smiling at me.

"This is going to be fun, yeah?" Louis grins.

"Yeah it will be," I nod in agreement. "I wonder what we're going to do tonight since we can't really be in the resort."

"Wait, what do you mean we can't be in the resort?" Louis asks curiously, frowning a bit.

"Remember, Danielle and Liam's big reunion? And when I mean big, I mean loud and we should give them some personal space for tonight – they haven't seen each other in quite a while now and they'd probably want to be alone anyways," I shrug.

"Oh right," Louis grins, shaking his head amusedly to himself. "I forgot that Danielle was coming. We'll just find some place to eat us four and then we'll come back once it's a bit late and we can really start our adventure the next morning."

"We can start the adventurous adventure?" I smirk, bringing back the YouTube video of us as cartoons.

Louis glares at me and says, "Don't make me hit you in the balls like my character does to yours when you make a bad joke Haz."

"But it wasn't a bad joke, I was genuinely trying to be funny and I thought it was," I frown, pulling out my bottom lip and trying to act all cute and innocent. "W-Was it Lou....?"

Louis sighs and wraps an arm around my shoulder, smiling softly. "No it wasn't Curly, but while we're on vacation, I wouldn't like to meet Lord Faptaguise so I'll have to say no to the adventurous adventures if that's alright."

I laugh along with Louis and Louis ruffles my hair with his hand. I love Louis and all – like love love Louis – but no one touches the curls – not even him. The curls are supposed to fall naturally and not be touched by anyone unless I'm fixing them up myself or my hair stylist.