Epilogue

.:Epilogue:.

"Can you both stop being so attached to each other?" Liam groans.

It's funny to think that just five months ago was our first kiss and now Louis and I have been dating for five months. In just one more month it will have been half a year... It's kind of insane to actually think about it because it feels like ever since we left, the time has been flying right past us. It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the beautiful Dominican Republic.

The boys and I still talk about it all the time. We constantly mention how we miss it and want to go back as soon as possible. We've spoken to Viktor on Zoom a few times but it's not the same as actually speaking to him in person and that atmosphere . . . that beautiful, wonderful atmosphere. Let's just say that I miss it very much.

Today's actually a pretty big day for us because we have an interview. I know that sounds like it's not a big deal but today . . . Louis and I are coming out of the closet. We've been over this topic ever since our monthiversary and we've had little fights about it. I want to come out and tell everyone about our love for one another but Louis' kind of scared that we'll get hate and that management will drop us because of our relationship. I told him that he's being ridiculous but I can't help but wonder if maybe he has a point.

What if the fans don't accept us? What if management forces us to break up with each other to keep the band going or even worse: they separate us?

I've managed to keep all these thoughts at the back of my mind for the past month since we found out about the interview but now that the day of the interview is actually here, I'm freaking out. Louis doesn't really seem to be freaking out but I can't read his emotions today, just like I couldn't read them for most of the time at the resort. He has a way blocking his emotions and making it impossible for anybody to see what he's currently feeling.

The boys will be at the interview with us but we've managed to get our interviewer to ask whose single in the band so that way we can tell them. Zayn and Niall aren't ready to tell people about their relationship yet; they'd rather keep it private until they've been together for a year or so. They most definitely do not hide it from us, especially at night, when practically the entire world can hear them. Those two boys are not very discreet in the sleeping department.

I think Liam is getting annoyed of us to be honest. I guess he's not as sex-crazed as we are and Niall saw him buying earplugs last week so I guess he's done with hearing us at night. But at least he's finally learned to stop barging into people's rooms. Around a month ago, he walked in on me and Louis and Louis was so pissed, he ran after Liam – naked of course – and was yelling out all the curse words he knew. I was just laughing and encouraging Louis from the bed; I was too lazy to actually get up and I don't mind if Liam really interrupts us anymore because Louis and I are already together so it doesn't make a difference to me. The only time I really get mad when Liam interrupts us is when we kiss because since he's ruined our almost-first kiss so many times; it gets me aggravated.

"Leave us alone and let us cuddle," Louis grumbles, cuddling deeper into me.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around him tightly, pulling him close. We're currently sitting on a couch and Louis' practically in my lap. Liam's glaring at us with his hands on his hips, looking like a stern parent once again just like at our last concert. I just shrug and look away from him, looking down at Louis and gently pecking his lips. He smiles against my lips and slowly kisses me back.

"Don't you two have to get ready for the interview?" Liam asks, trying to change the subject.

"Li, we all have to get ready for the interview," I chuckle, gently pecking Louis' forehead. "If it bugs you that much, go to another room."