Chapter One

.:Chapter One:.

"That was a fun concert," I smile as we get off stage, practically yelling to the boys since the fans are still screaming their lungs off.

"Yeah, I think the fans really liked seeing the teasing side of us," Zayn laughs, agreeing.

We walk back into our room and Louis plops down on the couch dramatically, taking a big gasp. Niall sits down on the big comfy recliner and Zayn immediately goes to the mirror; checking himself out to sure his hair made it though the concert okay and still has its usual volume. There's one spot left beside Louis on the couch and I'm just about to sit down when I feel a hand on my shoulder; stopping me from sitting down.

I sigh and turn around to see Liam glaring at me. I shrug and sit down beside Louis, propping my arms behind my back and waiting for Liam to begin a very long-and-not-necessary speech like he always does.

"Harry what did I say about not going overboard tonight with the bromance?! And not only that; you brought in a bunch of other bromances! What will management say once they see this on YouTube because we all know it's going to be on there by tomorrow. Do you have any idea what you've just caused?!"

"What do you mean Liam?" I ask, confused. "I think you're overreacting for no reason whatsoever. The fans absolutely loved it and they loved seeing some Ziam and Niam as well mate. We even got to see some Ziall - it was a great concert, don't worry."

Liam's eyes practically bulge out of his head and he starts going off once again. I sigh and run a hand through my hair, shutting my eyes and just wishing I could be in my cozy bed and go to sleep; dreaming about finally settling down and no longer having people control our every move.

"Yeah not only was there a lot of Larry but you had to bring in other ships too?! I have a girlfriend you know," Liam says, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Awe come on Li," Zayn smiles, turning around and looking at Liam. "The fans loved it and you should let loose once in a while. Can we just put this behind us? If there's any problems with Danielle – which I know there won't be because she ships Niam pretty hard – I'll take care of it and there's going to be plenty more bromance moments in the future mate. Please can we just have fun and forget about it? It was our last concert for what feels like forever."

Liam sighs and nods, letting his frown disappear and replacing it with a nice smile. He looks at Zayn and then looks at me with a grimace on his face. I smirk and raise my eyebrows at him which just causes him to grunt.

"I'm still mad at you though Harry."

"But what did I do? I promised to watch all the Toy Story movies with you, you can't be mad at me," I say and give him my best flirty and innocent smile, trying to win him over.

"You're actually going to keep your word on that?" Liam raises his eyebrows, shocked.

"Yeah like I said, I'd watch them–"

"Is there going to be popcorn?" Niall asks, munching on a sandwich he made earlier today. "Because if there is; I'm totally in."

"Yeah sure Niall," Liam smiles, loosening up and forgetting all about his weird little drama he just had a few moments ago. "Maybe we can all watch it together, we can bond while watching Disney movies."

Niall grimaces and mutters, "Just because of the popcorn..."

I laugh and shake my head in disbelief. I find it odd that Niam is even a bromance; Niall despises Disney movies yet Liam lives on them as if it's his religion or something. Niall's more into the horror movies but for Liam . . . let's just say the movie Coraline scares him.