The Way My Friday is Spent

Mulai dari awal

"HEY IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THAN SAY IT BUT IF ANY OF GUYS SAY SOMETHING TO HURT ANY OF MY FRIENDS THAN YOU DEAL WITH ME!! UNDERSTOOD!!"

Everybody stood there in silence with their heads down I looked at each of my friends than to Y/n.

Y/n smiled to me I guess she noticed it too but didn't even bother. Namjoon hyung wraps his arm around my neck and asks me so many questions like when did I become a man to who am I and where's the real Taehyung and what have I done to him?

As we hanged here in our secret club spot I went to go sit down as I feel like falling asleep.

Yoongi hyung was already fast asleep and the others were messing around..honestly I dont know how they have this much energy in the morning.

The girls were talking in a corner they seemed to be whispering to each other, probably just girl things. I closed my eye's wanting to take a quick nap before the first bell rings.

(Y/n's POV)
After we got into the club room I grabbed Norma by the arm as I wanted to talk to her in private.
"Sorry to suddenly pull you into the corner like this, but I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover so we can get to know each other better."

"Ooh yeah lets do that."

"Really?! Okay yay let's have a sleeppver than."

As we were talking about the things we could do I remembered why people were staring at me specifically in the hall way. It's not because I suddenly have friends and everything but it's because they must've seen the news and connected the puzzle pieces together and saw right through that I was the girl who almost committed suicide and that the man on the news is my father.

Smart people.. but I don't care what they think because the only opinion that matters are these people who stand by my side today.

When Norma snapped my out of my thoughts I wanted to tell Norma myself about me a little and not hear it from someone else.

"Norma...you've probably noticed how people were specifically staring and whispering about me in the hall ways right..well that's because recently on the news my father was arrested and the reason to that is me...he would abuse me and he would leave the house all night drinking and gambling and when I couldn't take anymore of him abusing me and the girls here bullying me I decided I wanted to end my life so I jumped the Han River Bridge, but I was rescued at first I was really angry at the person who saved me but then again if it weren't for him I would've been dead and not standing here with you today so now I think of him as my miracle."

"Wow Y/n thank you for telling me this as this must've been truly hard for you to tell me. I'm here for you if you need anything...okay"

"Yeah okay!" I smiled to her feeling truly happy that I have a friend like Norma by my side a girl who see's me for who I am and not what the rumors have to say."

I looked to Taehyung and I saw how he was asleep and smiled at how cute he looks.

When the first bell rang I walked up to Taehyung seeing that he was still sleeping.

"Hey sleepy head the first bell rang time for us to head to first class."

He mumbled a not saying five more minutes, I tried shaking him again, but this time he grabs my arm and pulls me towards as he engulfed me in a cuddling hug.

"Um? Taehyung.. You need to wake up or we're going to be late for class."

"No five more minutes I'm very comfortable.."

Jimin noticee my struggles and freedom me from Taehyung's grip. Then he proceeded to tickling Taehyung awake.

With Taehyung still kinda tired, I held his hand as I led him through the halls, people were staring at us and I believe another rumor is now going to spread in this school.

When we reached our class I made sure he didn't bump into anything and took him to our seats so we can get on with this day so we could all go home soon.

With our Friday being like any other kind of Friday our day went by fast leading for it to start off our weekend.

~After School~
When Norma and I were walking to my house we were just your two typical teenage girls.

"So Y/n if you dont live with father as of now than who are you currently living with?"

"Nobody. I'm living by myself but no one knows that"

"What really?! Than how about staying at my place."

"Really!? Do you think your parents would allow it?"

"Yeah as long as we give them a reasonable answer why not then yeah it'll all work out."

"Ooh really..than I guess I'll just tell them my story."

After I told Norma's parents everything they allowed me stay here with them as they believe it would be best for me.

When Norma and finally moved most of my belongings here We collapsed onto the couch laying there. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:30pm.

"So what do you feel like eating for dinner?"

"Umm I'm not sure lets go and check to see what I have stored in the fridge."

As we headed into the kitchen lookong for something to eat my phone starts ringing I saw the contact picture was of Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hiiiiiii"

"Hiii, what's up?"

"Nothing much but I do see the moon shining bright and the stars glowing amongst the sky."

"Oh really same here."

"Wow really so we're staring at the same sky." I hear him laughing on the other end of this line and than he suddenly pauses.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah hey Y/n how about tomorrow all of us get together and go have some fun."

"Having some fun on a Saturday doesn't sound like a bad idea sure but let ask Norma first.. ... .... okay yeah sure. Where do you want to meet up at?"

"Really? YAY!! Okay let me send you the details of tomorrow's plan. See you later Y/n."

"See you later Taehyung."
.
.
.
.
.
Well I finally finished this chapter..I was suppose to have 2 more but I had a job interview today and I didnt believe it would've been that much work but I got the job so I'm to see how I'm going to work around my schedule. Well til next time~