Help!

Okay, the part where you all have been waiting for! This is the next part from the other part  "Afterwards" and the part "How To Cook a Turkey With John Lennon Instructions with George Helping". I hope you guys enjoy this part! I think the last part would be the next part. There will be 4 parts lmao Enjoy!

****
Previously...

Ringo and George run for their lives.

Ringo and George: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both dive under the table while the glass smashes on the floor with the oven door widely open.

George Harrison Is it over??

Ringo Starr: Let me check

George Harrison: So?

Ringo Starr: there's a heap of glass on the floor and wine-stained everywhere!

George Harrison: Oh no...

↔↔↔↔Now↔↔↔↔

George Harrison: Let me get out from under the table Ringo haha. Move will ye!

Ringo Starr: Whoops Sorry haha.

George manages to get out from under the table.

George Harrison: OH GOD

Ringo Starr: Exactly. Looks like there have been murder scenes here.

George Harrison: It was only wine!

Ringo Starr: Well You have murdered the turkey!

Ringo Starr: Well look at Johns white kitchen turned into red stains. Imagine all the kitchens all red.

George Harrison: Look at the turkey lmao! Its redder than ever!! Wait, how the fridges did the turkey get up and dangled with the lights?!!!!?!!????? WITH ITS LEGS SPREAD?!?

Ringo Starr: So much wine, yet so right-wait WHAT?

George Harrison: How is that even so right???

Ringo Starr: I love the colour red and it suits the turkey. Plus George, you'd eat anything.

George Harrison: True BUT LOOK UP AT JOHNS LIGHTS UP IN THE CEILING THE TURKEYS DANGLING WITH ITS LEGS SPREAD. omg...

Ringo Starr: Lol

George Harrison: Whats so funny?

Ringo Starr: Its the turkey. Its dead but it looks drunk. It's STILL DRUNK WHEN ITS DEAD LMAOOO.

George Harrison: Here I took a picture of it... WAIT... ITS GLOWING RED!!!

Ringo Starr: Let me see the picture

George Harrison: