Traveling - Part 14

Ever since your run in with Max, things between Harry and yourself had gotten much better. You decided to keep being his videographer and photographer and ended up making your own social media account to keep the fans updated, which they were loving and because of that more and more started becoming more acceptive of you as Harry's girlfriend.

Currently, you were editing photos while on the jet heading over to Japan. Harry had fallen asleep shortly after take off, so you put your earphones in and cranked up the music. After a bit, you took your eyes off the screen and rubbed them as you were getting a bit of a headache. You looked over at Harry, who was wrapped up in his blanket and his sunglasses on. You giggled softly before grabbing your camera and snapping a photo.

It still amazed you on how much the two of you had been through the last few weeks and how you two were on the verge of breaking up. Yet, here you are now, happier than ever. Well, maybe not ever, but you were pretty damn close. Eventually, you decided to put your computer back in your bag and cuddle up with Harry. He shuffled around to make room for you and to wrap his arms around you.

"Took you long enough," he mumbled.

"Oh hush and go back to sleep," you giggle kissing his nose, which he scrunched up.

For the rest of the flight, the two of you stayed cuddled up with one another and slept. When the plane landed, you were all greeted by a large group of fans. Normally, Harry would go first and the rest of you would follow, but that day Harry wanted you by his side. Yes, he was a private person and wanted to keep your relationship details private, but that didn't mean he didn't want to be seen with you ever.

Before making your ways to the car, he took your carryon into his hand and grabbed your hand before lacing his fingers with yours. He gave you a smile and a quick kiss on your forehead before leading the way. Not only were fans snapping photos and videos, but there were also some paps taking their own. Harry occasionally stopped for pictures and a few fans even asked for selfies with you. You smiled in agreement and soon you both were in the car on the way to the hotel.

"So, that went well," Harry said looking over at you.

"It did," you smiled. "I liked being able to walk out with you."

"I did too," he nodded. "After everything that happened, I like having you by my side."

"Harry, nothing's going to happen to me," you whispered squeezing his hand.

"I know, I know, but I still think of what could have happened if you weren't able to call me or the police when you did," he whispered.

You sighed making him look at you as best he could with the two of you sitting side by side. "You can't keep thinking about what could have happened because you'll make yourself crazy with worry and regret. The only thing we should focus on is the fact that I was able to call you and police and get out safe."

He sighed nodding. "You're right. I'm going to try my best not to think of it," he said.

You nodded with a bit of smile and pressed your lips against his. The car soon arrived at the hotel and you both get out. You head up to your room and as soon as walk in the door, you lay on the bed and sigh.

"Even though we slept on the plane, I feel exhausted," you laughed.

"It's the traveling," he laughed. "The constant movement and chaos."

"Yeah, I don't know how you do that plus go on stage and be all batshit crazy like you are," you laughed.

"I'm not batshit crazy," he laughed. "I'm energetic...."