You're Mine - Part 10

"Because I've told you this all before Y/N," Max whispered walking up towards you and moving a strand of hair out of your face. "I'm in love with you and you're mine."

You pushed his hand away and stepped back from him. "You're fucking crazy," you said. "I've already told you that I'm not your's and I'm not in love with you. You need to move the fuck on already."

Max grabbed your arm and pulled you into him again. You tried pulling your arm away, but his grip was too strong. "I've tried to move on from you, but I can't. You may not love me now, but you will."

"No, I won't!" you snapped.

"Why because of Harry?" He scoffed.

"You can't force someone to love you, Max," you told him.

"Maybe, maybe not," he said. "Now, you're coming with me and don't you dare think about causing a fucking scene."

He pulled on your arm to make you start walking behind him. Fear started running through your veins because you had no idea where he was taking you or what he might do. Since Max was holding you by your right hand, your left hand was free. You were going to try and grab your phone from your back pocket and alert someone about what was happening.

However, Max caught you and took the phone out of your hands. "I'll be holding on to this," he smirked.

"Why are you doing this?" You begged.

"How many times do I have to tell you this, Y/N?" He said, frustration evident in his voice. "I fucking love you and if this is the only way we can be together, then so be it."

There was a black car parked in front of you and he opened the door. "Get in," he said.

You hesitated and debated if you could get away. He must have sensed your inner debate because he leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"Get in the fucking car or I'll make you get in the car," he said firmly. "And we both know that if I force you into the car that's going to make a scene and if that happens something bad will happen because of it."

Chills ran down your spine as he spoke those words to you. You quickly pushed the thoughts of running away out of your mind and got into the car.

"Good girl," he smirked at you before slamming the door shut and making his way over to the driver's side and getting inside.

He started the engine up and you looked over at him.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked.

"A place where we can be alone," he said. "We have lots to talk about."

You gulped back the fear knotting up in your throat as he drove away.

**

"Harry, I've been thinking for a while now and after today, I think it would be best if we took some time apart from one another. Goodbye."

Harry read the text you had sent him while he was talking with Lou about the argument you two had earlier in the day.

Both hurt and confusion spread across Harry's face as he read the text over and over again. Tears filled his eyes to the point where the screen on his iPhone was a blur before the water droplets fell over and down his cheeks.

"Harry? What is it? What's wrong?" Lou asked.

"I think... I think Y/N just broke up with me," he whispered.

"What? No, that can't be right," she said taking the phone from his grasp.

Lou read over the text and sighed sadly before wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sure she just needs time, Harry," she said. "It won't be forever."