Take Me Back To Jamaica - Part 16

The last few days in Jamaica had been amazing. You were loving having this time with Harry. You two haven't done much of anything besides enjoying the beach, pool, and each other. Currently, you two were laying outside by the pool. You were reading a book, something you hadn't done in ages, while Harry was scribbling down in one of his many notebooks.

"Watcha writing about over there?" You asked. "You look very deep in thought."

He smirked over at you and went back to writing without saying anything. You sat up on your chair and stared at him.

"Excuse you, I asked you a question," you laughed. "Don't ignore me."

"Trust me, I'm not ignoring you," he smirked.

"What the fuck does that mean?" You laughed.

"Nothing," he said going back to writing.

You rolled your eyes and got up from your chair and went over to his. You sat on his lap and tried to grab the notebook from him, but he closed it and held it out of your reach.

"Not fair!" you groaned. "It's obviously about me, why can't I read it?"

"Because it's not finished yet," he said. "It's private," he smirked.

"You're an ass, you know that," you laughed.

He laughed putting the notebook behind him before wrapping his arms around you. He ran his hands over your back and pulled you closer to him.

"Really?" You asked.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You're getting handsy," you pointed out.

"Your point?" He smirked pressing his lips against your neck.

"You're trying to change the subject," you laughed.

"Is it working?" He smirked.

"It's... getting there," you mumbled before he pressed his lips against yours.

**

Later that night, you and Harry were cooking dinner together. You thought about going out to eat, but you two really wanted to just to be alone and not worry about going out. You were at stirring the food around in the skillet when he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

"Our dinner is smelling fucking amazing," he groaned. "I'm starving."

You laughed. "It's almost done."

"Good because the sooner we eat dinner, the soon I can have you for dessert," he smirked.

"Having too much dessert is bad for your health," you smirked. "We might have to do something about your sweet tooth."

"Never," he whispered.

You rolled your eyes. "Why don't you get the salad out of the fridge and set the table while I finish up in here."

"Fine," he groaned pushing himself off the counter and over to the fridge.

You laughed as you plated the food and walked out to the patio table. The sun was just starting to set, which made the view of the ocean even more beautiful. Harry brought out the wine and poured it into two glasses. He put on some soft music in the background that worked well with the sound of the waves from the ocean.

You both sat down and Harry smiled at you.

"What?" You blushed.

"I love you," he smiled running his thumb over your hand.