Everybody Know - Part 5

It had been two days since the private videos and photos of you and Harry had been leaked out onto the internet, which meant most everyone knew that you were now more than just his Videographer. You had stayed away from social media since that first day because all of the comments were getting to you.

"Sleeping with the boss, really? How professional."

"Can't believe Harry is dumb enough to fall for her using him to get her name out there."

"Who even is this girl? I bet she "leaked" this shit herself. Harry doesn't deserve this."

"Normally, I'd be happy seeing Harry happy, but he can do so much better than whoever she is."

"How much you wanna bet these "leaked" photos and videos are just a publicity stunt? Like Harry would actually date someone like her."

"Well, at least now we know why the Behind The Album had shit video quality because it's obvious she can't do her job."

"I wonder how many other artists this chick has fucked before Harry."

You knew when people found out about your and Harry's relationship that there would be a few people who would share their opinions about it, but you didn't expect them to be like that. As you sat there reading those comments on that first day, you held back the tears that had been building up inside you from Harry. You didn't want him to know how much this whole thing was affecting you because the situation was already stressing him out, so you didn't want to put any more added stress on him.

Your parents had called you to see if you were okay. You put on a brave face for them because you didn't want them to worry about this, especially since they hadn't actually met Harry yet. You didn't want this to affect their thoughts on Harry.

You were backstage putting another memory card into the camera as you thought about everything going on the past few days that you didn't even realize that Harry had been calling your name for the last few minutes.

"Y/N," he said again standing in front of you.

You saw his feet and looked up at him while shaking the thoughts from your head.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on your cheek.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just putting in a new card for tonight's show," you said.

"Are you sure?" He whispered kneeling down in front of you. "You've been... different these last few days."

"I'm fine," you said. "I promise."

Harry sighed. "Baby, I'd understand if you're not."

"Harry, I'm fine, okay," you said.

"Okay, okay," he nodded.

"I'm sorry," you sighed. "I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just tired, I guess."

"You don't have to work tonight," he said. "You can go stay out on the bus and rest if you'd like."

"Would you suggest that if I wasn't your girlfriend?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"If I wasn't your girlfriend and just someone working for you, would you just tell me not to work tonight and go lay on the bus instead?" You asked.

"I... maybe I don't know," he said. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"It's nothing..." you said. "I just think maybe we need to go back to how it was in Jamaica. When I'm working, we keep it professional between us. I think it would just be better to have our two relationships again. The Business one and the Romantic one."

"Y/N, where is this all coming from?" He asked.

"It's not coming from anywhere," you said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go get set up before the show starts."

"Y/N!" He said grabbing your hand to stop you.

You pull your hand out of his grasp and continue walking away.

Harry shook his head as he watched you walk out of the room. He could tell you were lying to him about how you were feeling with everything. He saw the tears threatening to spill over as you scrolled through your phone. The defeated look that graced your face ever since the shit happened. Plus, he could also see everything that had been said to you and about you on social media.

He's seen it all before when he was in other relationships or towards those he was rumored to have been with, but with this, he seemed angrier and annoyed than before. The situation was a bit different than his past relationships. You weren't in the spotlight. You didn't have your own "haters" and "trolls" that sent you shit on the internet on a daily basis. You didn't put yourself out there to be criticized by others.

Of course, it was never right for what was said.

"She's taking it hard isn't she?" Lou asked walking up to Harry.

"Can you blame her though?" He sighed. "She's been afraid of this happening from the start. She already went through this with my family and being accused of using me... yet here are again, but this time there are hundreds saying the same thing."

"Eventually this will all blow over and she'll be able to get a grip on things," she said. "But for now, maybe it's best to just give her time."

"I'm trying, but it's hard because all I want is to reassure her of everything," he said.

"But maybe she doesn't need the reassurance, she just needs time," she said.

He nodded before giving her a small smile and going to get changed for the show.

Before the show started, you made sure to keep yourself hidden away from the crowd. The last thing you wanted was to be seen and have to hear all those comments to your face. Once the lights went down and Harry came on stage, you felt better about moving around and getting the different angles because everyone should be focused on Harry than some girl with a camera.

Or so you thought.