Opening Night - Part 1

September 2017

Tour season would be in full swing soon and you couldn't be more excited. You were at your house in the States getting everything packed and ready to head to San Fransico for the first show of Harry's tour. Speaking of Harry, your relationship with him was better than ever, which was great since you two haven't seen one another in almost a month.

Not only had Harry been getting ready for the tour and finalizing details, but he also was filming a special that'd be shown in the UK in a few months. You also had your own projects going. You'd worked on a few music videos with some artists and helped shoot some other material for others.

As you were packing, you looked over at your checklist and started making sure everything was in your bag before zipping it up. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to see Harry until you arrived in San Fran, which wouldn't be until mid-day tomorrow. You weren't sure how that was going to go because you would be at the venue since Harry wouldn't have a hotel room there.

No one other than friends, family, and the crew knew that you two were in a relationship, and it's worked out so far because you two hadn't really needed to be out in public together in a while. However, you were sure that during this tour that would change.

You weren't sure how you'd feel if the public found out about your and Harry's relationship, it wasn't that you'd want to hide it, but you knew there'd be some negativity surrounding the news of you being with Harry, especially when people realized you worked for him.

Once you triple checked everything, you got yourself some dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.

**

You were in the car headed to the venue and you had that excited, nervous feeling. Between the start of the tour and seeing your boyfriend after a while, that's all you could feel. Well, there were some other feelings too, but you were going to have to wait those out for a bit.

When the driver pulled the car up to the venue, you were shocked at a number of fans already waiting outside. You got out of the car and helped get all of your equipment out. You took your suitcases and a few things over to the bus, while your equipment was taken inside. As you walked towards the bus, you heard screaming and looked around.

Harry was walking in your direction and you found a smile breaking across your face. His pace picked up a bit and as soon as he got to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up as he hugged you. You laughed hugging him back and you were about to kiss him but thought against it since there were dozens of eyes watching the two of you.

The hug was already a huge risk, but Harry didn't care.

"God, I've missed you," he mumbled in your neck.

"I've missed you too," you said. "You look good by the way."

He smirked. "You do too, love. Now, let's get on the bus because I want to fucking kiss you right now, but I'd rather not have an audience."

You laughed as he put you down and took your bags before you both walked onto the bus. You walked up the stairs and onto the bus with Harry following behind you. He placed your bags to the side and quickly pulled you back to him when you both were inside.

"Now, that we're in a more private area, we can have a proper hello," he smirked before pressing his lips against yours.

You giggled into the kiss before wrapping your arms around his neck and taking the initiative to deepen the kiss. His hands ran up and down your back as you two kissed and after a bit, you pulled away.