A Few Months Later - Part 13

Fast forward a few months and all the drama with Max was pretty much forgotten. Well, not forgotten entirely, but out of your minds. You and Harry were doing well in your relationship and you even went back to be his videographer. His first solo tour was now over and it was a success. Now, he had few months off before he embarked on his arena tour. You weren't sure if you were going to be his videographer for that though.

While you loved what you did and you loved being on tour with Harry, there were still some things that made you wary of doing it again. You hadn't told Harry your feelings about yet, mostly because you were afraid of causing an argument just like it had during the tour before the whole Max ordeal. Harry was staying with you in LA for a few days before he headed back home for the holidays.

Your one year anniversary would be in just a few short days and you couldn't believe it because it honestly felt like it was more than a year. With all the time you two had spent with one another and all the drama you two experienced, it felt like almost a lifetime.

Not that you regretted it at all. You were laying on your bed looking through some of the photos you had taken over the last few months. Harry decided he wanted to have a photo album of behind the scenes photos for merch at his next tour and you were looking for some the best shots to show him. He had been out all day recording for the Late Late Show because James' wife had gone into labor and he needed someone to quickly fill in.

You had given him a key, which meant that you didn't know he was back until you felt the weight of him on the bed.

"Hey," you said turning your head back to look at him. "How did it go?"

"It was fun," he said. "Maybe one day if this music thing doesn't work out anymore, I could have my own talk show," he smirked.

You laughed shaking your head.

"How's it going here?" He asked.

"Good, there are a few shots that are blurry or repeated, but there's a lot of good ones to choose from," you said.

"How long have you been at this exactly?" He asked.

"Depends, what time is it now?" You asked.

"A little after six," he said.

"Four hours then," you said.

"Okay, that's it," he said taking the MacBook from you. "You're done for the day."

"I still have like five shows to go through," you groaned.

"Too bad, you can finish it another day," he said getting up placing the laptop on the chair away from the bed.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes.

Harry joined you back on the bed and ran his hand up and down your back. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked.

"I had a smoothie earlier..." you said.

He groaned. "That's not food," he said. "I'm taking you out for dinner."

"But I don't want to get out," you whined.

"Then I'll order in," he said. "But you need to eat."

"Yeah, yeah," you laughed. "I got distracted."

"I'm going to start putting alarms on your phone, so it'll go off telling you to eat and take a break," he laughed.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not that bad," you mumbled.

He laughed kissing your head before getting up and grabbing his phone to order some food. While he was busy doing that, you took it as an opportunity to grab your phone and open up the file you were previously working on. You only had a few more photos to look through, so you wanted to finish that up before calling it a day.