Always and Forever - Part 19

Who would have thought that getting married to the love of your life would change your life?

Who would have thought that a little ceremony and a piece of paper make you feel closer than ever?

Not you that was for sure. But now you did know because ever since your elopement you and Harry felt different, happier, more in love. And you two couldn't keep your hands off anything either. Sex as a married couple was even better than sex as just a couple.

However, you and Harry were now in the States for his American leg of his tour, which meant you two had to have the conversation regarding telling everyone about your marriage. You knew it was better to tell everyone, at least all your close friends and family, about the marriage sooner rather than later, especially if it happened to come out, but you also wanted to keep it to yourself because you were nervous about receiving backlash from it.

You were backstage at Harry's first show in the States, you were reimaging your camera and taking some sample shots backstage before that night's show. Harry had just finished soundchecking and came backstage to look for you. He walked up behind you, grabbed your hand, and pulled you into his dressing room.

"Eee," you laughed holding onto your camera as he pulled you up from your chair.

He quickly closed the door and locked it before pulling you into him.

"How's your day going Mrs. Styles?" He smiled lacing his fingers with yours.

"Hm... it's going great Mr. Styles," you giggled. "What about you?"

"Same, although, I miss being with you all day," he whispered. "We definitely will be taking a honeymoon as soon as we can."

You laughed,"Do you think any is suspicious of us?"

"No," he said. "At least not to the point they've mentioned or said anything, but it's our first show back..."

"We really need to make time to talk about how we're going to go about this," you sighed. "Especially with our families."

"I know, I know," he sighed. "But if my wife would stop looking so fucking sexy I'd be able to think about something other than making sweet, sweet love to her," he smirked.

"You're so cheesy, why did I marry you again?" You laughed.

"Because you love me and remember you were the one who asked me sooo," he smirked.

"I do love you," you smiled leaning up to kiss him.

"And I love you," he whispered.

**

Once it was show time, you met Harry right before he went out on stage. You kissed him and wished him a great show and reminded him his wife was watching, so he better be good. He had smirked at you before giving you another quick kiss before you headed to your place near the stage.

The entire show, he kept looking and smiling in your direction. You giggled as you snapped the camera constantly and filmed as much as you could. You also made sure to take a break and dance around to your favorite songs. When it came down to the part of the show Harry ran down the center of the fans and to the b stage, you quickly followed him, filming the entire thing, which is what you normally do.

However, what you didn't expect was Harry giving you a quick kiss before he got on the b stage and sending the entire audience into an even more screaming fest mixed in with awws.

"These next songs are for you, love," he whispered with a smile.

You giggled watching him go up to the stage and grab his guitar. Because you wanted to enjoy the next couple of songs, you set your camera to record and placed it on the tripod you had set up earlier in the evening and had it recording the entire time. Harry stared at you the entire time he was on the B Stage, okay maybe the entire time, but a pretty good amount of it.