Drama is coming Part 4

"Oh my god, will you stop," you laughed smacking your boyfriend's hand away.

"Ow, what?" He groaned. "I'm just taking a small bite," he smirked sticking a quite large bite of your pancakes in his mouth.

"If you wanted pancakes you should have ordered them yourself," you said moving your plate away from his grasp.

"Well, I didn't want them until I saw them on your plate," he said.

You rolled your eyes. "Anyway, so not that I've been purposely looking, I've noticed there hasn't been much talk about us and the possibility of being in a relationship since being on tour."

"I've noticed that too," he laughed. "I'd love to say it was because we're just super private, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact you're technically my videographer, so there's really not much chance of a "relationship" there."

"Oh, if only they knew," you smirked.

"Yep, Videographer by day, girlfriend and lover at night," he smirked at you with a wink.

You giggled leaning over to kiss him quickly. "But really, eventually, people are gonna figure out there's more going on between us," you said.

He sighed. "Yeah, I know," he said. "And to be honest, I don't care if they do, I just hate what happens when they do, you know? Whenever I'm with someone or even just rumored to be with someone, everyone wants to know every single detail about the relationship and they'll find a way to write an article about it, that's the reason I want to keep my relationships private."

"I agree," you nodded. "I don't care if people know, I just want it to cause this huge thing and see our relationship scattered over a shit ton of articles."

"Which is why for now, I'm okay with no one outside our circles knowing about us," he said.

"Speaking of that, sort of," you laughed. "My parents want to come out to show one night and meet you and of course see what I do for a job..."

"Oh, uh... yeah um, is there a specific show you're thinking about?" He asked taking a sip of his drink before putting it back down on the table.

"Well, I was maybe thinking your hometown show? I thought it might be a good place to get to know you and your family, especially since we'll be on tour for most of the rest of the year," you said.

"That'd be a great time," he said. "Yeah, I'll make arrangements and get their flights scheduled and paid for and I'll talk to Mum about expecting them."

"You don't have to pay for them," you said. "I can do that."

"I know, but I want to," he smiled taking your hand.

"Ugh, fine," you groaned dramatically.

He laughed kissing your head before you both finished eating your breakfast.

**

Later that day, you, Harry, the band, and a few of the crew, all headed out to explore the city. You and Harry were in the middle of the group and he sneakily grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours. You smiled over at him and gave his hand a squeeze.

After doing some sightseeing and shopping, you all head to a nearby restaurant for some dinner. You and the girls all head to the restroom, while the boys sit down at the table. Harry was chatting with Adam and Jeff when he heard your phone getting an alert. He looked down at it and saw Max's name come across.

He furrowed his eyebrows and unlocked your phone, reading the message, when he noticed that you and Max had been messaging off and on over the past few weeks. Sure, they weren't anything more than just how are you? What are you doing? etc, but the fact you were talking to him at all, worried him. Especially after what happened in Jamaica.