Not Like We Planned - Part 21

Harry had woken up before you in the hotel room. Sunlight was beginning to creep in through the window. You were sleeping peacefully next to him and his arms were wrapped around you. As he stared at you, his mind went to the conversation he had with Jeff the other night. Harry knew there was a possibility of rumors surfacing about you two being married, but he didn't think they'd be that noticeable.

He also didn't expect Jeff to question him on if they were true or not. And Harry definitely didn't expect his opinion about you and Harry being married. Hearing his thoughts about the possibility of you two being married, made Harry want to keep the secret even longer. He knew he couldn't keep it a secret forever and he didn't want to, but he had a feeling Jeff wouldn't be the only one who didn't think you two were ready for marriage.

You stirred in your sleep and Harry smiled. He brought you closer to him and pressed his lips against the skin of your shoulder. After a bit, you yawned as you woke up, turning around to face Harry.

"Morning," he whispered.

"Morning," you smiled.

Harry leaned over to kiss you and you giggled. "We haven't even brushed our teeth yet,"

He shrugged, "Then we both have bad breath."

You giggled kissing him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Amazing, thanks to my husband being next to me," you smiled.

"Hm, I slept the same thanks to my wife being next to me," he smiled moving hair from your face.

"Do you think we'll ever get tired of saying that?" You asked.

"Not a chance in hell," he smirked.

You giggled getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom. When you got back to bed, Harry quickly pulls you back onto the mattress.

"We need to get ready for breakfast," You said.

"No, we don't," he said.

You laughed, "But we do, today's a busy day."

"Your point?" He smirked pressing kisses against your neck.

"We don't have time for this... I need to shower... change... get ready," you whispered. "We're meeting everyone soon."

"We've got plenty of time, baby," he smirked running his hand up your legs.

"Ugh, fine, but if we're late, it's on you," you mumbled.

**

You two were in fact late to breakfast, but neither one of you really cared. When you got to the table, you sat down and looked at the menu. During the breakfast, you felt his hand on your thigh and you glared at him.

"What?" He whispered innocently.

"You know exactly what," you whispered back.

"No fucking clue," he smirked taking a sip of his water.

You rolled your eyes with a shake of your head.

"Oh, Y/N, that's a beautiful ring," Clare smiled pointing to your left hand. "Is that new?"

"Uh, yeah," you nodded. "Thank you."

Jeff looked at you and Harry, but you both stared at your plates.

"So, how was Jamaica?" he asked. "You two never really told us about your trip."

You coughed a bit before looking over at Harry, who shrugged. "It was great. We got lots of rest and sunshine."

"Is that all?" Jeff asked.

"Well, obviously we did a few other things as well, but that's not exactly an appropriate topic of conversation," he smirked.

You hit his arm and he rubbed it. "Ow, fuck, Y/N," he mumbled.

"I don't exactly think he was implying that," you mumbled. "We went horseback riding on the beach and spent the day on a private beach. It was really gorgeous."

"Did you take photos?" He asked.

"It wouldn't be me if I didn't," you laughed.

"I bet they turned out beautiful," Clare smiled. "I've always wanted to go to Jamaica."

"Well, maybe next time it'll be a band and crew holiday," you giggled.

Harry laughed wrapping his arm around you. The rest of the breakfast there was an awkwardness to it. Jeff had been pressing around the Jamaica trip a little too much. Harry could sense that if you two weren't careful it wouldn't take long for the wedding and marriage to come to light.

**

After breakfast, you and Harry decided to go sightseeing and walking around town.

"Do you think he knows?" You asked Harry as you walked hand in hand. "I mean I know you told him the other day it wasn't true, but he keeps bringing it up."

"I don't know," Harry sighed. "He seemed to believe me when I told, but then when Clare brought up your ring... it was like it was questioning me... us all over again."

You sighed, "Maybe we just need to be honest."

"Why? So everyone can put in their two sense where it doesn't even fucking belong?" He said. "You heard how he said he was happy to hear the rumor wasn't true. If he said that thinking we weren't married, just think about what he will say when he finds out we are."

"Are you sure that's the reason you don't want anyone to know?" You sighed.

"Of course, what other reason could it possibly be?" He asked.

"I don't know, just the fact that you don't want anyone to know we're married," you said. "Are you ashamed of it... of me?"

"Y/N, never," he said. "It's not... telling people we're married isn't all that simple. If we both were just ordinary people who eloped on a vacation, it wouldn't be an issue, but there will be an issue if we tell people right now."

"And they'll be an issue if we tell people two months from now, Harry," you sighed. "Wouldn't it just be easier to get it over with and just enjoy our marriage instead of hiding it?"

"No..." he sighed.

"You keep bringing up about how other people are going to give their opinions on us being married a hell of a lot," you said. "And if that's the reason you don't want anyone to know we're married... do you believe them? Do you regret saying yes?"

"What? No, never," He said looking at you.

"Then why does it matter what other people say. You were the one who told me the only thing that matters is what we feel and think about us and our marriage," you said.

"I know and it is the only thing that matters, but it's just... it's too fucking complicated, Y/N," he said.

"Marriage is complicated," you sighed.

"Look, can we just drop the subject for now and enjoy the rest of our day?" he asked.

You sighed shaking your head," Yeah, I guess."

"Thank you," he whispered kissing your head.

If you and Harry couldn't even agree on telling people about your marriage, then what did that say about other issues in your marriage.

A/N:

Only one more part until Behind the Marriage! :)