Just A Girlfriend - Part 7

The morning after you told Harry about not being his videographer anymore, you woke up on the tour bus, by yourself. You sighed sitting up on the bed and ran your hand over your face as you tried waking yourself up. You were surprised that you even were able to fall asleep after what happened the previous night.

In the midst of your waking up, you hear someone, Harry most likely, talking to someone on the other side of the bus. You get up from the bed and walk over to the door and crack it open just a bit.

"Look, we have to do something," he said. "She's thinking about quitting, Jeff. That's not fair to her. When we got together, we promised that we wouldn't let our relationship get in the way of us working together and here it is, doing just that and it's not even our fucking fault."

You sighed looking down. You felt bad for practically quitting because not only were you walking away from a really good job opportunity, but you were also leaving Harry in a bind, which is really unprofessional. However, the only other option you could think of was not being his girlfriend anymore, which would not work for two reasons... One because you loved him and refused to let this be the reason you two broke up and two, even if you did break up, you wouldn't be able to work with him and not be with him, so you'd eventually have to leave as well.

So, just not working for him seemed to be the best option, or so you thought.

"I get that Jeff, but she's my girlfriend AND my videographer and I want to keep it that way. There was a reason I hired her in the first place. I liked her work and what she brought to the table, so yeah I want to make sure she stays that way," Harry sighed.

You bit your lip before opening the door all the way and walking out into the main section of the bus. Harry looked back when he heard you and gave you a small smile.

"Look, I gotta go. Just get something done," Harry said before hanging up his phone. "Morning, love."

"Morning," you whispered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked walking over to you and wrapping his arms around you.

You shrugged. "Numb kinda... like I just feel like did all of that really happen?"

"It did, yeah," he sighed. "Unfortunately."

"I uh... I heard a little bit of your conversation with Jeff," you sighed. "I'm sorry I'm making such a big deal over this and if I'm hurting you in any way–"

"Hey, don't worry about it," he said. "I completely understand why you felt the way that you did last night, but I really want us to figure out how to fix things and make things work. Because everything was still fresh from last night, it maybe affects the decision a little too much."

You sighed nodding. He was right. You did make the decision based on what happened last night, but you didn't know how to make this work.

"I hear you and I think you're right, but Harry how are we going to fix this? We can't control what others do, so I mean how can we keep this from happening again?" You sighed.

"I don't know, but we also can't let how other's might treat us, affect our lives, you know? You shouldn't have to give up something because of someone else," he said. "And we both agreed that our relationship and our business relationship wouldn't affect the other and I feel like it is now."

"I know, but honestly Harry.. did we really think it would be that easy? I mean yeah it was easier in the beginning, but the longer we're together the more it's going to happen," you sighed.

He sighed putting his head on yours.

"If we ever had to choose between the two, would you rather we choose our relationship over our business one?" You asked.

"Our relationship," he whispered.

"Same with me too," you whispered. "Because I love you."

"I love you, too," he smiled putting his forehead against yours.

**

It was a few days later that you would be back at a concert of Harry's. There was luckily some travel and off days in between this concert and the last. You were nervous about essentially entering the "lion's den" because you weren't sure how things would go. Harry told you not to worry about filming anything that night and to just enjoy the show as his girlfriend. You could either stand side stage or go out in a private area of the audience with Lou and the rest of the crew.

You decided you'd watch from side stage because you really didn't want to take the chance of being seen, even though it was private and sectioned off from the rest of the audience.

You were backstage with Harry prior to the show and you were getting snacks when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You laughed looking back at him when he sneaks in a kiss on your lips.

"Well, aren't you just showing affection today?" you smirked.

"Hey I show you affection every day," he smirked.

"True," you nodded.

"Would you prefer I didn't?" he asked.

"Hm, I like when you do," you smiled pressing your lips against his.

He smiled into the kiss and turned you around so that you were facing him. He wrapped his arms around you completely and hugging you to him as you two kissed.

"Harry, you've got 10 minutes till stage," someone said from the background.

"Okay," He mumbled against your lips, causing you to let out a laugh before pulling away.

"You know we could get a lot done in 10 minutes," he smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes. "Not gonna happen," you said.

"Awe, come on," he smirked.

"Not a chance," you giggled.

"But you're not working tonight, so... " he whispered nodding towards the dressing room.

"Keep dreaming," you smirked patting his cheek. "Now, you gotta go before you're late."

"Ugh, fine," he groaned.

You giggled and watched him walk back to finished getting ready for the show.

**

All throughout the show, you were enjoying it and having a great time. It had been a while since you really were able to enjoy it, since before everything had gotten leaked. Once the show was over, since you sided stage, Harry hugged you as soon as he was off stage.

He was sweaty, breathing heavily, and smelled a little, but you didn't care. You hugged him and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around you.

"You were amazing tonight," you smiled.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"I did. I enjoy it," you smiled.

"Want to go and have an even better time back at the hotel?" He smirked.

"Yeah, let's go," you smirked.

He laughed kissing you quickly before heading out the back door and going into the car before going to the hotel. That night you enjoyed just being able to be his girlfriend. You loved being able to watch him and see him after the show. You didn't have to worry about who was watching you, you might see you, getting the right angles, getting enough footage, and packing up all your shit at the end of the show.

You loved the job you did and there's nothing else you'd rather do, but maybe, for now, it would be better if you were just his girlfriend, something you hadn't really been since you two got together.