Chapter 73) Hard 2 Face Reality

(Logan pov)
Once we headed back to the Palm Wood, Quinn's friends were here including her......popstar boyfriend.

Man, The long-distrance relationship would've worked. I mean, It really sucks seeing Quinn with him, matter-of-fact, other guys who aren't me. Maybe, she did got over me. Wow! I miss having her around. Like, She brought out the best in me, and now that she's taken by somebody else, I feel like I'll never find anyone who could make me feel the way Quinn did. But then again, I doubt any girl would want anything to do with me, Am i right?

"Dad, You okay?" Jack asked.

"Uh, Yea." I answered, trying to convince me.

"Dad, You can't fool me, I know you still miss mom." Jack said.

"Okay. I guess, I miss your mom alot. I mean, whenever i'm with her, I feel like a changed man. It's like she made me from being a heartless, sexist, high-tempered jerk to a thoughtful guy." I admit.

"Well. To make you feel better, I saw mom looking at photo of you guys today." He says.

"Really?" I questioned as he nod his head then left me alone.

(Quinn pov)
I noticed something's bothering Logan so i walked over to him.

"Logan, What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing, Just let it go." He says.

"Come on, Logan. You can tell me." I begged.

"I said, let it go." He said, getting annoyed as i did what i was told & walked back to my friends.

As i'm just chatting with Jo & Katie, I suddenly felt someone touching me from behind & i turned to see it's Mark.

"Mark? W-WWhat are you doing here?" I ask, feeling alittle scared as he standing really close to my face.

"I'm here to take back what's mine." He whispers in my ear.

"Ahh, Mark, Let go of me!!!" I yelled as Jo, Katie & Lucy ran to pulled me away from Mark, but it didn't work.

"Oh, Come on! Baby!" He said, tried cuddling with me as they tried to attacking Mark with their high heels & purses.

As they did, He was bout to hit them til i nerve-pinched him, Making Mark asleep.

(still Logan pov)
Once the girls managed to get Quinn away from Mark, They were bout to run til Mark grabbed Quinn by her foot.

She started yelling when he got ontop of her, And I knew what he was tryna do.

I pushed Mark off her as the fellas took Quinn & the other girls with them. I got ontop of him & smashed his head on the hard floor a few times.

Til he punch me on the face & pushed me in the pool.

I pulled him in the pool & broke his nose & kicked him in the balls, before getting out the pool.

As i was bout to go to Quinn & Jack, I felt him grabbing my foot which made me fell.

He started strangling me til i hit him with a glass bottle across his face, making him bleed.

As I was bout to continue, I stopped myself before trying to kill him.

"If I see you go near Quinn again. I swear, I'ma gonna blow your freaking head up, Got that?!" I warned, putting a gun on Mark which made both him & Quinn really scared.

I walked away from him & noticed Quinn disappeared somewhere.

Seeing that Quinn left, I was bout to go after her.

Til I felt someone holding me back & it was her boyfriend Logan.

"I got her, I think you should call the cops then go the doctor." He informed me.

"How am i'm gonna get there?" I asked.

"I'll show you the way." A blonde girl says, writing down the direction to the doctor on a paper for me.

Once she finish, She handed me the paper & i thanked her then my son Jack & I took my car and drive to the doctor.

(Quinn pov)
Seeing Logan beat up Mark & pulling a gun on him made me had a flashback of what happened before.

*flashback*
"Get off me!!!!!" I yelled when Logan ran up

I stepped on the person who was hugging me from behind foot.

Then, i looked at the one who i was being harassed by & it turn out to be......Mark?!?

"Hello, guys. It's nice seeing you two again. He greeted, awkwardly

"Yea, Well. I beg differ, Now get lost or else." Logan threatened.

"Oh relax, Logan. I was just wanted to surprise Quinn, that's all." Mark told him.

"Well, Next time, Don't sneak up on me cus i thought you were somebody else." I warned, giving Mark a side-hug then pulled away.

"Sorry bout that. Well, I was thinking we could hang out & maybe catch up on stuff." He suggest.

"M-" I got cut off

"Sorry, She isn't interested." Logan told him, interrupting me.

"Logan, Nobody wasn't talking to you." Mark said.

"But, I'm talking to you. And, I said get lost cause she isn't interested. So do yourself favor, and leave her alone." Logan argued.

"First of all, Mind own your business cause i don't get why you have a problem with me wanting to catch up with Quinn. Cause, i'm pretty sure you were always the one who makes fun of her at PCA." Mark said, getting up in Logan face which made him punched Mark really hard.

Mark punched Logan back & a huge chao started happening.

To make matters worse, Logan pull out a knife, stabbing Mark in the thigh & Jack saw the whole thing.

"Logan, Please stop! You're making him bleed!" I yelled as i tried to pull Logan off of Mark. But, he didn't budged then i heard police sirens.

Once the police came, They were able to pull Logan away from Mark.

"Logan Resse, Are you're under arrest of assaulting Mark." The white police said, handcuffing Logan.

"Wait, Can i please have a moment with my girlfriend & my child before you take me away." Logan asked as the police nodded.

"Quinn, Promise me you & Jack will always visit me in jail, and maybe call." Logan told us.

"We will." I promised as i started crying.

"Quinn, Please don't cry. You'll see me again, just don't forget bout us." He told me as i nodded agreeing.

"Now, Jack. I want you to be there for your mom, cause she's obviously scared right now. And, just know that i'll come back for you two, okay." He said as Jack tear up alittle

"Okay, I love you, Dad." He says, hugging his dad tightly.

"Love you too, Jack Quogan Avery Resse" Logan replied as i joined in the hug then slowly pulled away.

We watched Logan get in the police car then wave Logan goodbye as he did the same til the car drove off.
*end of flashback*

After that flashback, I realized that i should've thanked Logan for defending me.