Chapter 43) #iLoveMyWife&Child

(Freddie pov)
I came to Sam & Cat apartment and noticed she left to babysit the kids with Cat so I decide to wait.

As much as i'm happily married to Sam, I really love being Rosie dad & i would more than happy to have kids with Sam. When I said, "she's the wife who I love dearly", I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

With that thought in my mind, I imagined Sam & I having 1 or 2 kids together.

*flashback*
"So, Uh, we could come up with some name for our future kid." She mentioned.

"Okay. What we should name it if it's a girl?" I asked.

"Um. we could name it Shay." She suggested as I nodded, agreeing.

"And how bout if it's a boy?" I asked.

"Um, Gibby Benson." She answered.

"Yea, I think their name should be Shay and Gibby Benson." She continued.

"I like it." I told her.

"Me too." She says, agreeing.
*end of flashback*

After having that imagination, I heard a knock so i checked the peep hole & it was Sam so i let her in.

"Hey, Sam. Um, I kinda thinking bout us having kids together, and-" I said, but then cut off.

"And, what?" She interrupted.

"I thought we could make purple if you want to." I continued, waiting for her response.

"Okay, Let's do it." She said.

"Really?" I asked her.

Instead of answering my question, She pulled me by my collar close to her as she leaned in to kiss me.

We started to kiss some more as we head to her room, locking the door & it leads to more than just making out.