Chapter 38) iFelt Spark Fly

(still Carly pov)
After contacting Freddie's old friend Shane, I drive up to LA to meet him so we can work things out.

(At LA, Palm Woods)

"Hey, Shane!" I called him as I noticed he was with his friends then walked up to my direction.

"Oh, hey, Carly." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hi, Shane. Can we talk?" I replied
"Sure." He says as he leads me to the lobby and once we're there, we sat down at the chair.

"So, What's up?" He said, wanting to get to the point.

"Um, I just came to apologize for what me & Sam did. I mean, We both really, really liked you & we didn't mean for you to end up at the hospital." I said, apologetic

"Well, I'm glad you were being mature by telling me and fyi, I think I found the note in my pants pocket." He says.

"Oh yeah, Sorry bout that. So, Shane, can we..um.. start over?" I suggested.

"Sure, I'd liked that." He says, agreeing.

"Okay." I said.

"Hi, I'm Carly Shay." I introduced myself to him

"Hey, I'm Shane Diamonds." He says, doing the same.

"So, Shane. Besides science & working out, what else do you like?" I asked.

"Um, I like to sing." He answered.

"Really, Me too." I told him.

"Cool. Um, I also like hanging out with friends, dancing & doing flips." He continued.

"Same. Well, Except for the last part." I said.

"Okay. How bout you, Carly."

"Um, Despite that i live with my older brother Spencer & I have web show called iCarly with Sam & Freddie. My dad's the colonel for the Air Force on the Navy submarine, and fyi, Freddie has a daughter named Rosie Carolyn from his previous relationship." I told him.

"Wow, That's great to hear." He says.

"Yep, And he's married to Sam." I told him.

"Wait, You're serious bout Freddie & Sam are married?" He questioned.

"Yea, I'm serious." I told him.

We just talked and talked til we had to exchange numbers since Shane needed to go somewhere.