Chapter 66) #IDontWantUGuysToSeeEachOther

(Shay pov)
Ricky were still driving us somewhere, And i wondered why.

"Hey, Ricky. Where are we going? I asked

"To school cause we're bout to be late." Ricardo reasoned.

"Oh, Yea." I replied, forgetting that we have school today.

"But, I wanna get something at a store, If that's okay." He says.

"But, we might not make it to school on time." I told him.

"Don't worry, We will." He said

As we arrived at the store, Ricky got out car & ran inside. So, i just stayed in the car then he came back & drive us at the car wash.

After the car was sparkling clean, we arrived at the store.

Ricky got out car & ran inside. So, i just stayed in the car.

As i'm waiting for Ricky to come back from the store, My phone was ringing so i checked who's calling & suprisingly it was Aunt Carly so i hit 'accept'.

(Phone Conversation)
"Oh, Hi. Aunt Carly, How are you?" I greeted.

"Hey, Seddie. I'm doing well. How ya been?" She says.

"Pretty good, Just been hanging out with Ricky, why?" I told her.

"Cause your mom and dad has been looking everywhere for guys last night & today." She informed.

"Really?" I asked, feeling alittle worried.

"Yes, Really. Your dad freddie was about to call 911 cus he was worried sick bout you til your mom stopped him." She says.

"And, If i were you, you would've tell me everything that happen last night." She added.

"Fine, But don't tell mom and dad." I exaggerate.

"And, Why not?" She questioned.

"Because, They might make me stop seeing Ricardo." I tried to reason.

"Really, What make you say that?" She asked.

"I just gotta a feeling, you know." I lied.

"Well, I doubt that. I mean, Ricky's a go- Wait, Is it true?

"Is what true?"

"That, Ricky's nevel son?" She whispered.

"Um, Yea. Why?"

"Cause, I guess you should be worried bout your mom and dad making you two not see each other!" Aunt Carly mentioned.

"What? Aunt Carly, You're supposed to make me feel better, Not worry me more!" I freaked.

"I'm sorry, Shay. But, It's a truth. Either way, I wish you guys the best." She said.

"Okay, Thanks. Call you back, love you, bye."

"Love you too, Bye."
(Phone Conversation End)
After talking with Aunt Carly on the phone, I saw Ricardo coming in the car.

"Who was that?" He asked, buckling his seatbelt.

"My aunt Carly, She told me that my parents has been looking everywhere for me last night & today. She also said my dad was about to call 911 but my mom stopped him." I told him.

"Really?" He askes.

"Yea, But the worst part i'm really worried bout is my parent might make us stop seeing each other." I added.

"Don't worry bout it too much cause i doubt it'll happen." He assumed.

"And what if it does?" I question.

"Then, We'll think of something." He says, smiling as i nodded, agreeing.

We arrive at school and it turns out Ricky was wrong, Cause we were super late to Mr, Cavalero class & it's now 4th period.

(Sam pov)
Freddie & I are home with Cat & our neighbor Dice waiting for Seddie to arrive.

"She should be here by now." I complain, already inpatient.

"Sam, Relax. She's gonna come, don't worry." Freddie told me.

"Oh, Yea. What if she doesn't?" I questioned.

"Mhmm? Cause, I bet she's with Nevel's son?!?!!" I assumed.

"Who's Nevel?" Cat & our neighbor Dice askes.

Freddie & I explained to them everything Nevel did to us.

"Wow, But why you guys so worried bout Shay. I mean, Isn't she with Ricky?" Cat said.

"Cat's right. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's taking her here though since he knows you two are looking for her." Dice added

Once they said that, Freddie & I told them Ricardo, Shay's happily dating is Nevel's son & they just stood there shocked.

"Really?!!!!" Cat & Dice says, still shocked as we nodded 'yes'.

As i was bout to call 911 for abuducted teenage girl, A car rolled up so the 4 of us checked who it was.

It turns it was Summer with her boyfriend Ricardo & his should've-been-deadmeat dad.... Nevel.

I let them all, and I was bout to talk to Nevel, when Freddie pulled me back.

"What?" I said, already annoyed.

"Give me your buttersock. And your BB gun, your pocket knife, your spork, your baseball bat, all of it." He demand.

"What, Why?" I asked.

"Because, I said so. I know you, Sam." He said as i gave him all my weapons.

"Okay. Nevel, Where did you find Seddie & Ricardo?" I asked.

"Well. I tracked down the location they were at on my phone."

"Wait, You were spying on us?"

"What, No!" He lied as Ricky gave him 'why you lyin' look.

"Alright, Fine! But only cause Sam threatened to shoot me with her BB gun if i don't help her & Freddie find you two!" Nevel snitched as i snatched my buttersock from Freddie & hit Nevel with it.

"But, That doesn't matter anymore. Cause, you guys are here now." Cat says.

"Yea, Well. I gotta call from the principal that you two were skipping class?" Freddie said.

"What? We didn't skip classes. We overslept so i took us to IHOP to get breakfast." Ricardo explains.

"Then, he dropped me off here so we can get dressed and we went to the store since ricky wanted to get something and I gotten a phone call from Aunt Carly." Seddie added.

"Whoa, Aunt Carly called? What did she say?" Freddie asked.

Seddie told us everything Carls said to her on the phone.

"Well. Your aunt Carly was right bout one thing." I said.

"What's that?" I question, already worried.

"I Don't Want U Guys To See Each Other, And if i do, then it's not gonna end well for either of you guys." I warned.

"What do you mean by that?" Ricardo asked, feeling both worried & confused.

Without anything a word, I stormed to my room as both Cat & Freddie followed me.