Chapter 13) Listen To Ur Heart & Thoughts

(Beck pov)
After getting good advice from Andre & Sean yesterday.

It's now the seventh day of school & I kept thinking bout what Andre & Sean told me.

I'm heading to Sikowitz class & went inside.

As i arrive at Sikowitz class, I saw everybody's in their seat, and there was an empty spot next to Tori.

As much as I sit next to Tori, I'm dating Jade & it'll be very bad if I sat down next to her.

So I just sat down next to Jade as always.

What I did the day after yesterday was wrong, so I decided after school, I'll go to her house & apologized.

As I continued thinking bout Andre & Sean's advice, It was now the end of Sikowitz class.

So I went to all of the rest of my classes.

(After-school, going to Tori's house)

Anyway, I arrived at her door, I knocked then started having thoughts.

What i did was wrong, but I needed to tell her the truth, I mean, I can't help it if I have feelings for her. Cause, I've always liked her since we first met. Like I said, "Whenever I just think bout you or what we have, I just can't help but have thoughts of you & what we have." And besides, it's like I'm completely drawn to you. I mean, I really can't help it but keep falling for you. Cause our moments together just keeps bringing us closer & I ju-"

My thoughts got interrupted by Tori answering the door, and she let me in.

As she let me inside, We sat down at her couch.

"So, Beck, What's up?" She asked.

"Um, I just wanna apologize for what I said & did the day before yesterday. I mean, I felt like I ruined our friendship." I apologized.

"It's okay, Beck. I accept your apology." She told me.

"By the way, The reason why I said no when you asked me to be your girlfriend because I have afraid of what Jade will do to me. And i didn't mean to hurt your feelings got hurt by me, I was just worried that Jade would either threaten me, fight me, or something bad. I mean, What if she tries to do anything she can to keep us from staying close friends? Like gives me unfriendly warnings threatening, or stalk me or or-" She got cut off by me since I noticed how crazy worried she is.

"First off, Don't worry bout too much cause i'm not gonna let Jade do anything to you." I told her.

"Thanks, Beck." Tori says smiling in relief

"Your welcome, Tori." I replied as I smiled back as I got up to leave.

"I'm glad that i have you as my friend, You're the best closest friend I've ever had." She says as she got up to hug me.

"Yea... friend." I said lowering my voice as I quickly pulled away.

"Um, I'll see you tomorrow at school." I told her as I walked out the door & drove off to my house.

As I drove to my house, I couldn't get help but still wish that Tori didn't shot me down not wanting us to be more than just friends.