Chapter 59) 7 Things I Hate Bout You (I Love Bout U)

(Logan pov)
I'm coming to LA to visit Quinn and our son Jack.

Once I arrived to LA, I spotted a pretty girl with short hair and beautiful brown eyes til i saw her face.

To my surprise, It was Quinn.

"Quinn? Hey, Quinn!" I happily shouted, getting her attention

Once i got her attention, She ran and gave me a hug.

(Quinn pov)
As we're still embracing, I heard Kendall talking so i quickly pulled away.

"Um, Camile, Who's that guy you were hugging?" Kendall asked.

"Quinn, Why is that dude calling you Camille?" Logan added.

"I'd loved for you guys to meet my ex-boyfriend Logan Reese, who i used to date back when i was in PCA." I introduced, ignoring their questions.

"Logan, These are my friends. Kendall, his girlfriend Jo, his little sister Katie, Carlos, his wife Alexa Vega, James, Lucy and this is my...boyfriend Hortense Logan Mitchell." I told him.

"Hello, It's nice to finally meet you, Logan." My boyfriend greets, waving at Logan.

"Uh, Yea. You too." Logan greeted weirdly, as he waves at my boyfriend Logan.

"Okay. How bout I help Logan out with packing before we can all hang out." I suggested as the other nodded and leaves.

Logan & I went to the apartment he's gonna stay in which is door 6Q.

Once we got there, I helped him unpacked his belonging.

"Hey, Do you wanna come with?" I offered.

"Uh, No thanks. I think I'm gonna stay in the apartment." He says.

"You sure you don't wanna tag along?" I asked.

"Uh yea, I'm pretty sure." He told me as i just nod and left him alone.