Chapter 69) Take A Hint

(Beck pov)
I'm at lunch with Andre, Cat, Sean, Trina, her finacee & my longtime awesome girlfriend Tori.

As we're enjoying our lunch, I felt my phone viberate.

So, i checked my notification & it turns out to be Jade. She sent me a text saying, I Want You Back.

I decided not to answer her text but throughout lunch, my phone kept viberating.

I knew all those text messages are from Jade so i obviously told Tori & the guys about it, who thinks i should give her closure.

(At Jail)

When i arrived in jail, I told one of the guard that i came to visit Jade so he let us chat for a bit.

I started telling her she should accept that i've moved on & that we're better off as friends.

Once i gave her the closure she needed, I left & went to take a shower.

(Tori pov)
I stayed home and saw a video of us that was posted on the Slap.com so I went to check it out.

*knock*

I went to answer the door & it was Beck so I let him in.

Beck & I started having a romantic evening at my house, I noticed something's bothering Beck.

"Beck, Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. I tried to give Jade closure but she starts to get mad & said stuff which got me mad then we argued & i decided to leave." He explains.

"What did she say?" I askes.

"Uh, It's best if i don't tell you." He says.

"Why?" I replied.

"Cause, I don't wanna worry you, Tori. And as your boyfriend, I'm asking you to let me handle it." He reasoned.

"But, What if something bad happen." I question

"Honey, I won't let that happen. You know why?" He says as i shook my head

"Because, I love you more than you ever know. And, I wanna protect you at all cost cause you're really important to me. And i would ramble on bout you, if i have to." He said.

"Did you just say, You love me?" I replied

"Yes, I did and i mean it from the bottom of my heart." He admit, taking both my hand & place them on his heart.

"I love you too, Beckett Oliver." I told him as he smiles then leaned in & so i did.

We slowly pulled away from our long but passionate kiss and we watched a romantic movie called 'Big Fat Greek Wedding 2".

After the movie, Beck kissed me goodnight & went home.