Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but smile at her. She was just too damn cute.

"No baby girl, mommy is fine. She's not hurting." Y/N said.

I brought my hand up to rub her face. "Yes baby mommy is ok." She smiled and nodded before turning her attention back to her tablet.

"Everything looks good. Your baby looks nice, and healthy." She said making me smile.

"Just remember no stressing." She said eyeing me playfully yet seriously.

I nodded. "Yes ma'am, I'm not trying to have another replay of what happened." I said referring to when I fainted in the store.

"That's right we need you nice and healthy as well it's very important." She continued to move the device over my stomach.

"Ok so you are officially 2 months, so that means your next appointment we'll be able to tell you the gender of your little bundle of joy here." She said with a smile.

I smiled looking up at Y/N.

"Ok." Dr. Samuels wiped the jell off of my stomach letting me sit up and bring my shirt back down.

"If you guys would like to ask me any questions please do not be afraid to call me at any time."

Both Y/N and I nodded as we watched her walk out the room.

When she left the room immediately became quiet. Y/N wasn't saying anything and I didn't know what to say.

"Well we should go and pick your prenatal vitamins up and head home."

I sighed and nodded getting up from the bed. On our way out to the car Y/N asked if I was hungry and of course I didn't pass up the opportunity to eat.

So we stopped at In and Out. Y/N helped me out the car before grabbing Royalty out the back.

I sighed out in relief as we passed by all the annoying paparazzi waiting outside for us and made it inside the restaurant.

After waking in we were escorted to a private area so that we wouldn't be bothered.

We walked over to opposite sides of the booth sitting Royalty down in a high chair.

"So." I looked up from the menu to Y/N.

"Umm yeah?" I asked her. It was so awkward between us now, I knew why. It was because of me and the whole Shawn thing. I hated it and I just wanted us back to normal.

"You know I'm going to have to start going with India to her appointments?"

I felt my heart drop at the sound of her name. I should have expected this from her but god it's like I honestly wasn't.

"I can't keep leaving her out to do things on her own. It's just not fair."

I glared at her. "Ok, and I wouldn't ask you to do something like that Y/N."

"I know. I just wanted to talk to you about it first." I felt her eyes on me making me glance over at her.

She shrugged "I know this isn't a situation you want to be in and all."

"Of course it's not Y/N, but really what can I do about it. What can either of us do to change it."

She stared at me and shook her head. I could tell she was in deep thought right now.

"You just have to do what's best and I have to learn to understand it." I said basically trying to convince myself as I talked. "If we're going to continue to be in this relationship, it's what has to happen."