I turned to find him standing very close to me, freshly bathed and his wet hair falling on his forehead.

He is so cute! No he's hot! No cute! Hot! OK fine he's both, that too at the same time!!

"Done gawking?" He smirked.

Oh shit! I have been drooling over him shamelessly, what else could be more embarrassing.

"I...I was..." I stammered badly not knowing what to say.

"It's Ok baby, you have the right." He winked at me.

OK now am not surprised, am shocked. First of all, I NEVER expected him to be this playful. Secondly, he called me BABY, like seriously, that too with such an ease.

"Where are you lost now? Tell me what happened?" He asked constantly looking at the packet in my hand.

"Actually, I had kept my night wears in this bag and not even a single one is here now." I told him hesitantly.

"Oh! No problem we will buy you some tomorrow, don't you have anything else comfortable for now?" He asked and I couldn't help but look at the thing in my hand.

"I do but..." I was really unsure what to say.

"OK show me this pack." He tried to take it from me, finally loosing to his curiosity.

"What?? NO!! Leave it!!" I screamed getting horrified.

"Do you want your husband to go deaf on your first night itself? Why can't I see it?" He spoke irritatedly.

"I can't show it to you, it's just a prank by my friend nothing else." I tried to brush it off but this man just doesn't listen.

"Ohh then even I want to see it." And he again tried snatching it from me.

We were both struggling to get that pack. The poor paper bag was being pulled by both parties with equal force and it finally gave up and was torn apart into two pieces, making that thing inside and his jaws fall down on the floor.

 The poor paper bag was being pulled by both parties with equal force and it finally gave up and was torn apart into two pieces, making that thing inside and his jaws fall down on the floor

Vidushi's last minute important shopping😉

"What the..." Only this much could escape from his mouth as he bent down slowly and picked it up.

"Sanyukta you're really gonna wear this?" I tried to search any emotion in his voice but got none. I think this offended him.

"No no, I am not going to wear it, that stupid vidushi kept this in my bag and took away my night dress, I won't wear it ever, I promise." I said all of it nonstop with closed eyes to avoid his anger.

After almost 2 minutes, I opened my eyes to see no movement from him and found him smiling at me fondly.

"You know you are so cute." He pulled me cheeks very softly.

"Huh?" I got confused.

"Yes, you are the cutest person I have ever seen. Why won't you wear it? It will look good on you." And that sexy, hot and desirable smirk was back to its place.

"I thought you didn't like it." I said slowly, looking down due to shyness.

"A man would be either blind or a psycho to not like his already beautiful wife in something so hot." He stated.

I blushed beetroot at his bold comment.

"So now..." He left the sentence incomplete.

"Now?" I asked him back.

"Will you wear it? For me!!" He asked with such a sexy and husky voice that it made my knees go weak.

He came near me and rested his hands on my bare waist, pulling me closer to himself. I couldn't move. I was completely blank when I felt his breath falling on my neck. Involuntarily a very soft moan escaped my mouth.

"It is our first night Sanyukta, so will you?" He whispered to my ears.

It took me a good while to compose myself and try not melt in his arms, right here. He moved back a bit, never breaking our contact though. He looked up into my eyes and I could see it all - bits of  desire, expectation, adoration, little worry maybe but mostly warmth.

I smiled at him genuinely to end his worry first of all. I decided something, snatched the dress back from him with a shy smile and ran inside the closet immediately.

Its going to be a long night for us!!

_______________________________________

The story will catch its pace from the next chapter, this was just the build up!!

First night in the next one😉

Please vote, comment and share if you liked this one❤❤

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti