Chapter 26

Hello my chickpeeeeeas!
I'm sorry it's a little later than planned, but I'm finally back in the full writing mood and got more inspo for this so hellooooooo, expect lots of uploads!!!

It's been a rough week mentally which is why I didn't upload anything, when I tried to write it didn't come out the best and I want to give you guys good stuff.

ON SAYING THAT - WHOSE WATCHED TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE BECAUSE OMG I'M OBSESSED AND SO HAPPY THAT IT'S AS GOOD AS THE BOOKS!

Honestly, in love.

I hope you're all well! 

This is dedicated to @ThatOneAlbinoz for sharing her embarrassing sex story - proud of you gal and thank you for giving me a giggle!

I can't believe this book is over 110K reads, i feel like crying, although I've done enough of that already.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.... although it's not really one to enjoy... maybe the next one will be... *wink wink*

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE MY PEACHES XXXXX

.

The next day at school I felt numb, as though the life from inside of me had been sucked out and in its place was an everlasting feeling of dread.

The warm sun didn't soothe me, instead, it made me uncomfortable and sweaty and I used my sunglasses as a way to try and block out some of the light that shone on me.

The light that revealed.

My hands shake as I walk to my locker, my head lowered and hair covering my face as I follow Matt, his greetings echoing around me as people welcome him back.

They'd missed him after one day.

I don't think I'd even miss him after one hundred.

My heels click on the floor, the sound the only thing keeping me sane; at least it was constant and steady, unlike my rapidly beating heart.

"Be a good girl today, yeah?" Matt's voice whispers in my ear and I flinch away from it. I used to melt under it, but now I froze.

He doesn't say anything else before he walks away, the shouts of his friends blurring in the background of my mind as I try to squeeze past them, the hoots and cheers fading into nothingness.

As I try to pass by the group a gaze stops me, their eyes watching me like a predator waiting for its preys moment of weakness.

Carter.

The bile in my throat rises and I quickly look away, my feet redirecting me to the bathroom down the hall which seems like a safe haven at this point and I almost collapse into the door, my weight pushing it open and causing it to bang against the opposite wall.

As my feet stumble on the tiles, their clumsy journey making it's way to the cubicle furthest away from the door, I don't even notice the people standing at the mirrors, their snickers following me like a trail.

I slam the door behind myself and collapse onto the ground, my stomach emptying the coffee that I had just consumed and I rest my head against the palm of my hand, the tears flowing from my eyes.

I couldn't do this.

I couldn't keep living like this.

"It's funny to see what finally breaks someone," a voice sneers from behind the door, "I always thought it'd be years before you broke."