Epilogue

Last chapter

Millies POV- many years later

"Come home, I miss you." I frowned, as Finn chuckled. He was currently on tour with his band, and he hasn't been home in a month.

"I miss you too Mills, but I'll see you soon." He smiled, making me nod slowly.

"When you come home, I'll cook you a big dinner, and then we can have desert." I smiled, as he nodded chuckling.

I saw him turn around, talking to someone, nodding his head. "Mills I have to go, we're about to perform. I love you."

"I love you too"— he ended the call, making me sigh. I closed my laptop, hearing Ryder their son crying, as I sighed, getting up.

I walked in his nursery, picking him up. "Come on Ryder." I smiled, bringing him downstairs. He played on his blanket on the floor with his toys, as I smiled.

My phone went off as I answered it, going to make Ryder's bottle. "Hello?"

"Hi this is Olivia's school, we have a parent teacher conference tonight at six, can you and your husband make it?"

"I can, but my husband is out of town."

"Okay, that's fine. Have a nice day." She ended the call. I sighed, setting my phone down, and saw Ryder walking.

"You're walking!" I gasped, smiling widely. I picked Ryder up smiling, wishing Finn was here to see. He didn't see Liv's first steps either.

~~~

"Come on Liv, we're gonna be late sweetie." I grabbed my things, carrying Ryder to the car. Liv is six years old right now.

I put her in her car seat, along with Ryder, going to the school.

"So Liv's grades are going great, she's making straight A's, and she's a good student." The teacher smiled, making me smile.

"Where's your husband?"

"He's out of town with his band." I informed her, making her nod.

"Well there's an award ceremony, and I encourage you and your husband to come as well. It's in two weeks."

"Okay, I'll talk to him about it." I smiled, making her nod.

~~~

I called Finn, waiting for him to answer, until he finally did.

"Hey baby." He smiled, making me wave.

"So Ivy has an award ceremony, and you need to be there, it's in two weeks." I smiled.

"I'll see what I can do." He smiled, making me nod.

"Ryder walked for his first time this morning."—

"I've gotta go, we have to rehearse, tell me later. I love you." He blew me a kiss, ending the call, as I sighed, closing my laptop.

~~~

Two weeks later

"Mommy, is daddy coming too?" Liv asked, since we were on our way to her awards.

"Yes, he's just running a bit late." I smiled, as she nodded smiling widely. Finn actually hasn't been picking up my calls.

We walked into the school, as the teacher walked up to us. "Hey, wheres your husband?" She asked, tilting her head.

"He's running a bit late." I mumbled, as she nodded.

"You've reached Finn, leave a message."