{12} Fight

I've never seen anyone so beautiful as him.

If I see one more madwheeler edit pop up on my feed, I'm gonna eat a tide pod. And I'm gonna drink bleach.

My sister was like "Val if you don't stop being annoying, I'll send you a madwheeler edit." That shut me up real quick.

Millies POV-

"You'll be okay Mills." Finn gave a small smile. I nodded, grabbing his hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked in to the school, and all eyes turned to us.

His grip tightened on my hand, as I shrugged off the stares, continuing to walk to my locker. We stopped at my locker, as he helped me grab my stuff.

"Do you wanna come over today? I need help with my homework." I grabbed my stuff, turning to Finn.

"Yeah, sure." He gave a small smile, as I nodded, smiling as well.

He kissed my cheek, walking off, as I walked the other way to my class.

~~~

I am dreading this class. I have library aid with Finn, Jacob, and Maddie. I slowly walked in, realizing Jacob and Finn were still not here.

I sighed, sitting down on the chair, grabbing my book. "Guess who?" I felt hands cover my eyes, making me chuckle.

"Is it.. my boyfriend?" I turned around and saw Finn smiling. "What ya reading?" He asked, sitting down.

"If I stay." I shrugged, continuing to read.

"Be careful Finn. She might cheat on you too." Maddie smirked, crossing her arms. Finn rolled his eyes, resting his hand on my leg.

"So, you two." Jacob walked up, crossing his arms.

I completely ignored him, continuing to read. "Finn you can do better than an ugly British girl like her." Maddie scoffed, as I got up.

"You wanna say that to my face?" I got in her face.

"Sure. You're an ugly"- before I could even think, I slapped her cheek hard, to the point that my hand tingled a little bit.

Damn that felt good.

She gasped, bringing her hand up to my face, scratching my cheek. "Did you just scratch me?!" I screamed, as everyone widened their eyes.

"Yes I did!"- I cut her off, punching her right in her jaw, making her fall back. She got up, as Finn held me back, while Jacob held Maddie back.

"You're a jerk! I never did anything to you!" I screamed, struggling out of Finn's grasp.

"You can't even say a cuss word! Pathetic!" She scoffed, making my eyes fill with anger, as I got out of Finn's grasp, pushing Maddie down, I punched her again, but Finn grabbed me before I could give her another one. Only two punches? Ugh.

The principal walked in, yelling at us, making us all four walk to the principals office. I rolled my eyes, sitting down next to Finn, crossing my arms.

"Wolfhard. Tell me what happened."

"Maddie started saying rude things to Millie, so she slapped her, then Maddie scratched her, so Millie punched her." He shrugged.

Maddie rolled her eyes, holding the ice pack up to her cheek.

"Boys, you are excused, as for you two, you're suspended for two days. Our school board will not tolerate this behavior." He scolded, as I scoffed.