{33} Softie Finn

I LOVE SOFTIE FINN. So here's some sadness, fluff, softness, and cuteness overload.

Millies POV- two months later.

I walked to Finns house, knocking on his door lightly, as Mary opened up the door sniffling. "Hey Millie, he's in his room." She frowned, as I nodded slowly, walking upstairs.

I knocked on his door lightly, sighing. "Go away." Finn mumbled, as I looked down, frowning.

"It's me?"

I heard shuffling, before Finn opened the door, giving me a hug. He cried, burying his face in my shoulder, as I sighed, rubbing his back

We walked to his bed, still hugging each other, as we laid in his bed. "I'm sorry Finn." I mumbled, as he cried in my chest, shaking.

"Why'd he have to die?" He sobbed. "Nick was a good person." He croaked, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Do you need anything? Water? Food?" I asked, as he shook his head, continuing to cry in my chest. "C-can you stay with me?" He sniffled.

"Of course." I gave a small smile, as he nodded slowly, hugging me tightly.

He eventually cried himself to sleep, as I played with his curls, resting my chin on his head.

~~~

I woke up, and saw Finn still asleep with his face nuzzled in the crook of my neck, as his curls tickled my chin.

I moved the hair out of his face, stroking his cheek with my index finger, as his arms wrapped around my torso.

His eyes fluttered open, as I gave a small smile, kissing his cheek softly. "What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes, resting his head on my chest.

"Nine. Your moms letting you stay home today." I intertwined our fingers, as our hands rested on my stomach.

"What about you?" He asked softly, as my other hand played with his curls.

"I'm gonna stay here to make sure you're okay." I smiled lightly, making him nod slowly.

"Do you want anything to eat? I can go grab us some IHOP, your favorite?" I gave a small smile, trying to cheer him up.

"Yes, but can you hurry? I don't wanna be alone." He looked down, as I nodded, slowly getting up.

"I'll be right back." I kissed his cheek softly, as I walked out of his house, and got in my car, driving off.

I walked into the restaurant, walking to the front. "Millie, long time no see." Charlie smiled, waving.

Charlie Heaton, not her brother.

"Hey Charlie." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"Where's Finn?"

"He's at home. He's going through some stuff."

"Yeah, I heard about Nick. Tell him I'm sorry for his loss." He frowned, as I nodded slowly, thanking him.

"So do you want the usual? Two orders of waffles with eggs and sausage?" He asked, as I smiled, nodding my head.

"Anything to drink? Maybe some orange juice?"

"Sure." I shrugged, as he nodded, walking out back. I sighed, waiting for the food, checking my watch. I don't wanna leave Finn alone for too long.

He came back with the food handing me the bag, as I thanked him, grabbing the wallet. "Don't worry about it, it's on me. Tell Finn I say hi." He gave a small smile.