{7} Oops.

Millies POV- two weeks later

I was eating dinner alone, doing nothing. I miss Ava. I sniffled, picking at my food, not wanting to do anything.

I heard a knock on the door, as I wiped my tears. Opening it up. Jacob smashed his lips onto mine, as I rested my hand on his chest, pushing him off.

"What the hell was that?" I wiped my lips as he shrugged.

"You never spend time with me anymore. And you never kiss me anymore. Is there something going on?" He crossed his arms, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Your point is?"

"Let's do something." He walked in, walking upstairs. "Where's Anna?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"It's Ava. And she's.. gone." I mumbled, as he walked in my room. He saw Finn in the window, closing the blinds, making me roll my eyes.

"Where'd she go?"

"Are you kidding me?! She's been gone for a week!" Tears brimmed in my eyes, as he widened his eyes.

"Geez. Just asking." He mumbled, making me scoff.

"My mom took her away okay?" I mumbled, sitting down.

"Oh. Why?"

"Because she friken wanted to, I don't know."

"Why didn't she take you?" He tilted his head.

"Because she doesn't care about me." I shrugged, looking down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He mumbled, as I shrugged. "I can make you feel better." He smiled, leaning over on top of me.

He smashed his lips onto mine, as I rolled my eyes, getting him off. "I'm not in the mood." I mumbled, looking down.

"You're never in the mood. Why won't you just sleep with me? We all know you're not a virgin." He crossed his arms.

"My past mistakes, are non of your business."

"Whatever. Call me when you're not on your period." He got up, walking out. I sighed, getting up, and opening my blinds.

I went back downstairs, cleaning up the kitchen, sniffling. I saw the door open, as I looked over, seeing my parents and Ava.

"Ava!" I ran over to her, picking her up and hugging her tightly. I cried tears of joy and sadness that she was away for so long.

"She wouldn't stop throwing a fit. So we brought her back." My mom mumbled, as I completely ignored her, talking with Ava.

"We're gonna put money on your credit card for now on. And we'll pay the bills but we're leaving."

"Why?" I crossed my arms.

"Do you want us here?" My dad spoke up.

"No."

"Exactly." They mumbled, walking to the room. I rolled my eyes, kneeling down. "Do you wanna see Brook tomorrow?" I asked, smiling.

She nodded, jumping up and down. We walked upstairs, getting ready for bed, as I tucked her in, kissing her head.

"Goodnight Ava." I smiled, walking out.

"Goodnight Millie!" She waved, laying her head down.

I walked in my room, and saw Finn at his desk, doing work. He waved lightly, as I smiled, waving as well.

~~~

Two days later.

"Choose Millie. Me or Jacob."