{22} Disappointed

I don't really know if I like this book. I think it's boring😂😂

I just finished stranger things for like the eighth time, and now I'm watching beyond ST, and omg the fillie scenes❤️😭

Finn's POV- one month later.

I walked into the school, trying to find Millie. I'm ungrounded, so I wanna see if she wants to hang out after school.

"Finnie!" Maddie walked up to me, making me roll my eyes. "How have you been?" She smiled, tracing her finger all over my chest.

I took her hand off, backing up. "I've got something." She smirked, grabbing a box of cigs from her bag.

"I quit." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"I know how stressed you've been with school and stuff, these help." She waved them in my face, as I sighed, taking one from the box.

"Millie can't know you got it?"

"Got it. Let's go." She smiled, walking out back. I'm only doing this because I'm stressed and cigarettes help me.

~~~

Millies POV-

I walked with Noah, chuckling, as he looked around.
"I need you to find me someone gay, and really hot."
Noah smiled, making me nod.

"Deal." I smiled, walking around the back.

"Millie, look." Noah pointed to Maddie, and I saw Finn right next to her, laughing and smoking a cig.

"I thought he quit?"

"He did." I mumbled, looking down. "Let's go." I walked back into the school, looking for Iris, she's always the best at advice.

~~~

"Wait Wait Wait. So he's hanging out with the girl who abused you and made you try to kill yourself?! Oh hell no." Sadie crossed her arms, shaking her head.

I was currently at lunch with everyone but Finn. He's probably smoking with Maddie again. "Millie you should talk to him about this. It's wrong." Caleb shook his head, making me shrug.

"It's not like I can tell him who he can be friends with." I mumbled, looking down.

"He shouldn't even wanna hang out with her. Didn't he just like hate her or something?" Gaten asked, crossing his arms.

I nodded slowly, getting up. "Where are you going?"

"Home. I don't feel good." I mumbled, walking off.

~~~

Noah's POV-

"Poor Mills." I sighed, looking down.

"Finn knows how self conscious she feels around Maddie. Millie probably thinks he's cheating." Sadie shook her head, making us all nod.

"I just don't get how he can hang out with the girl who ruined his girlfriends life. Millie has nightmares every night because of that bitch." Iris scoffed, as we all nodded.

"Finn's coming. Don't say anything!" Caleb whisper yelled, making us nod.

"Hey guys, wheres Millie?"

"She went home." Gaten mumbled, sitting back.

"So where were you anyway?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Out back." He mumbled, immediately changing the subject. I rolled my eyes, scoffing.

~~~

I walked out of school, walking to my car. I'm gonna go check up on Millie. I drove out of the school parking lot, driving to Millies.