{31} "If I could breathe for you, I would."

^^^Finn 100%

Finn's POV-

They pulled Millie and Caleb away in stretchers, as I sobbed, breathing heavily. I held Millies corsage in my hand, crying.

Wyatt was taken away by the cops, and everyone was leaving. I got in my car, driving to the hospital, and crying.

I rushed inside, and ran to the front desk. "I'm here for Millie Brown and Caleb McLaughlin." I said all in one breath.

"They're under immediate surgery. You're gonna have to wait sir, I'm sorry." The lady frowned, as I sighed, nodding my head.

I saw Gaten, Iris, Sadie, Noah, and even Jack, all sitting down. I sat beside Gaten, as all of the girls were crying.

I cried in my hands, as Gaten rubbed my back, sighing. I saw doctors rushing around and the sound of someone flatlining.

I sobbed harder, as Gaten and Noah hugged me tightly.

~~~

The doctor walked in, looking down. "Caleb he's fine. He's awake." He said, as we all sighed a breath of relief.

"W-what about Millie?" I gulped, as he looked down.

"Were not sure. She's not breathing right now. We have her on oxygen, but if she doesn't breathe soon.. we're gonna have to let her go I'm sorry." He sighed.

I cried, as we walked into Caleb's room. We all hugged him, as I stayed back, crying. "T-Thank you Caleb, for saving Millie." I sniffled.

"Those don't look like tears of joy, what's wrong?"

"She might not make it." Sadie cried, as I nodded slowly, crying. We stayed with Caleb, while I stayed in the back, not really talking.

~~~

One week later.

Her days are being numbered. She still isn't breathing. We've been in Caleb's room, but I've been distant from everyone.

I got up, walking out to get some water. "Excuse me." I walked up to the doctor, as he turned around. "W-when can I see her?"

"I'm afraid you can't."

"Please. I need to see her, I-I wanna spend as much time with her as I can." I sniffled, as he sighed.

"You can, But no one else." He mumbled, as I sighed thanking him. He lead me into her room, as I saw her with a breathing tube down her throat.

Tears burned in my eyes, as the doctor closed the door, leaving me alone. I cried, grabbing Millies hand, kissing it.

"If I could breathe for you I would." I cried. "Please don't leave. Ava needs you, your friends need you, I-I need you." I cried, burying my face in her chest.

"Just, try to hold on okay?" I sighed, looking down. I cried softly, kissing her forehead softly.

Finnwolfhardofficial• •••

Finnwolfhardofficial•                                     •••