{20} "I'm seeing things."

Finn's POV-

Wow, my hangover is crazy. I'm seeing things.

"Finn?" I looked back up, and saw Millie standing there. I widened my eyes, rubbing them. Please don't tell me its my hangover.

"M-Mills?" Tears burned in my eyes, as I saw tears fall from Millies eyes. "Are you really here?" I asked, as she nodded, crying.

I sighed, pulling her in for a tight hug. She cried in my chest, as I hugged her tightly, tighter than I ever have before.

I can't believe she's really here. With me.

"I-I thought you hated me. I thought you moved on, you have a boyfriend." I mumbled, pulling away.

"I never got over you Finn, and I could never hate you. And I broke up with Brandon, I wanna be with you, only you." She cried, as I cupped her cheeks.

"I missed you so much." I cried, pulling her in for another hug. "I missed you too." She cried in my chest, hugging me tightly.

"Ava?!" Brooklyn ran downstairs, as Ava ran up to Brook. They squealed, hugging each other tightly. "Let's go play barbies!" Brook squealed, pulling Ava upstairs.

I picked Millie up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her upstairs, laying her in my bed, as she smiled.

"Sorry, my rooms kinda mess. I've been in here for the past three months." I mumbled, making Millie frown.

"Let's clean it up." She shrugged, walking downstairs. She came back up with a trash bag. We started picking up all of the bottles and chip bags, tossing them in there.

I made my bed, organizing a few things, as we both finished. "See, now it's all clean." Millie smiled, getting back in my bed.

"I can't believe you're really here." I cuddled up to her, as she smiled, resting her head on my chest.

"That Braven guy has no chance."

"His names Brandon." Millie chuckled, making me shrug.

"Never liked him."

"You never even met him." She chuckled.

"Well, if he was with you, then I don't like him." I shrugged, pulling Millie closer. "I missed you so much, you have no idea." I sighed, resting my chin on her head.

"I missed you too." She smiled, as I sighed, smashing my lips into hers. She smiled, pulling me closer, as I started taking my shirt off.

"Finn, the girls are in the other room, and your mom could walk in anytime." Millie chuckled, as I shrugged, kissing her neck.

"Okay fine, but let me at least kiss you." I smiled, as she nodded, sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she tangled her fingers in my hair.

"Finn, ah!" My mom shrieked, as Millie and I quickly pulled apart. "Oh, hey Millie, long time no see!" She smiled, totally forgetting that she friken interrupted us.

"How was England?"

"Good, I saw a lot of family." Millie smiled, still on my lap, with her head turned.

"Oh my, I've always wanted to go to England!"-

"Mom! A little privacy!" I cut her off, as she rolled her eyes.

"Nice seeing you Millie." She smiled, walking out. Millie smacked my chest, as I shrugged, smashing my lips back onto hers.

~~~

"Ow. You bit my lip." Millie chuckled, pulling away.

"Sorry, I got carried away." I chuckled awkwardly, as Millie rolled her eyes, chuckling. She leaned back in, as I smiled, pulling her closer.