{34} "I'm Back."

WATCH THIS IF YOU LOVE MILEVEN. Look up the name and you'll find it!!

Millies POV-

I woke up to a knock on the door, as I sighed, walking downstairs, rubbing my eyes. I opened the door, widening my eyes.

I backed up, and saw Wyatt smirking. "I thought.. I thought you were locked up." I gulped, as he started walking towards me.

"I got out. Indiana cops aren't exactly the best cops." He smirked, as I backed up against the wall.

"If you scream I'll blow your head off and your little sisters." He whispered in my ear, holding a gun up to my head.

"Please don't hurt her." A tear fell from my eye as he smirked.

"I won't hurt her.. under one condition. Come with me." He smirked, as I nodded slowly. He walked me upstairs, still carrying the gun up to my head.

"Make one move and I'll shoot you." He grabbed my suitcase, grabbing random stuff. I cried softly, as he held my arm to make sure I don't move.

He packed my stuff, pulling me downstairs, walking outside, as he shoved me in the car. Dumbass, I have my phone.

"Don't move or else the car will go off!" He screamed, getting out of the car to get gas.

I quickly grabbed my phone, dialing Finn.

"Mills?"

"F-Finn." I cried.

"What's wrong?"

"He has me"- I shrieked, as the car opened as Wyatt grabbed my phone, smashing it on the ground.

He got in the drivers seat, grabbing my wrist. "You're gonna pay for that!" He screamed, dropping my wrist.

I looked out the window, crying.

~~~

"Get out of the car." He pulled me out, as I winced in pain. We've been driving for hours. He pulled me into some random house, pulling me to the hallway.

He threw me in a random room with no windows and a bathroom. It was plain with a queen bed and gray and white covers.

It had a dresser with a tv above it, a vanity, a closet, and even some clothes in it. A marble painting was hung above the bed and that was pretty much it.

"It's kinda nice." I shrugged, as he rolled my eyes.

"This is where you're staying. See you in the morning." He scoffed, closing the door and locking it.

I walked in the bathroom, and saw shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and even that scrubby thing.

There were also some hygiene products along with a toothbrush and hair brush, with some towels hung up. When did he do this?

I unpacked my stuff, sniffling, and walking to the bathroom. I took a shower, getting out, and putting on some pajamas.

I got in the bed, sniffling, wondering if I'll ever be found. I just wanna see Finn, but now I might never see him ever again.