{28} "It's not funny"

BUGHEAD BEAT MILEVEN IN TCA. THIS IS BULLSHARK. I don't even like riverdale that much. It's good, and bughead is cute, but NOT AS CUTE AS MILEVEN. That's the tea sisters

Millies POV-

We got to the cabin, as I gasped at how big and pretty it was. "So Millie and I in the master, since Caleb is so sweet!" Sadie kissed his cheek.

"Finn and Caleb in the room next to Romeo and Jacobs." Sadie added, making us all nod except for Finn.

"Woah woah woah. Millie I wanted to share a room with you." Finn frowned, wrapping his arms around my waist, making Jacob scoff.

"Sorry, we got to share the hotel room." I kissed his cheek, following Sadie into the master room.

Cutest one I could find. And I'm just gonna show y'all parts of the cabin as I go.

"Roomies!" We squealed, jumping up and down like little school girls

"This is so huge!" Sadie jumped on the bed, as I chuckled, unpacking my stuff. I unpacked everything, walking to the bathroom to shower.

I got out, brushing my teeth and hair, getting dressed into my pajamas, since we got her pretty late. We drove all day.

I walked out of the bathroom since Sadie was next.

I put on some lotion on my legs, and saw Finn walk inside smirking. "Finn, go with your roommate." I crossed my arms, as he frowned.

"Ughhh." He groaned, walking out of the room, making me chuckle, walking out to make popcorn and drinks.

I walked back in the room and saw Sadie in her pajamas brushing her wet hair.

"Rom com or drama?" I asked, turning on the tv, setting the popcorn down.

"Rom com for sure." Sadie smiled, making me nod my head. I looked on Netflix for a movie, putting it on, and grabbing the popcorn.

We ate popcorn, enjoying the movie, but mostly talking. We eventually fell asleep, with the movie still on.

~~~

I woke up to music coming from the kitchen, and looked over to see Sadie fast asleep. I rubbed my eyes, getting up and walking out of the room.

I saw Finn and Caleb cooking breakfast, making me smile. "You're awake!" Finn smiled, walking over to me, kissing my cheek.

"Dammit. I burnt the toast." Caleb frowned, tossing it in the trash can, grabbing more bread. I chuckled, sitting down on the barstool.

 I chuckled, sitting down on the barstool