{15} Christmas

Finn's POV-

"Merry Christmas!" I smiled widely, showering Millie with kisses. She's still sick.

She woke up, coughing, making me frown. "Mills, do you feel any better?" I asked, making her shake her head.

"Sorry I ruined Christmas break." She mumbled, making me shake my head. "You didn't ruin Christmas break." I frowned, making her nod.

I helped her up, walking downstairs, as everyone was at the table, eating breakfast. We sat down, as they smiled, continuing to eat.

"Is the medicine working Millie?" My mom asked, making Millie shake her head. She nodded slowly, as Millie ate her food slowly.

"Presents!" Brook yelled, making us all walk in the living room. We sat down down, as Millie grabbed my hand, giving a small smile.

Ava gasped at her bike, as Millie let out a small chuckle. The girls opened up all of their presents, and it took forever.

Ava was still gushing over her Barbie dream house. My parents also got Ava more barbies. "Millie this ones for you." My mom smiled, handing it to her.

"This one isn't from me." I chuckled, making her tilt her head, smiling. She opened it up, gasping.

It was a bunch of stuff from bath and body works, and also gift cards to stores. "Thank you, But I cant accept this. This is too much." Millie chuckled lightly, making my parents shake their heads.

"It's perfectly fine. You're a part of the family now." My mom smiled, as tears burned in Millies eyes.

"Thank you so much." She smiled, hugging them both tightly. They smiled, nodding their heads, continuing to open presents.

I also got stuff as well. New clothes, shoes, and even a MacBook, just like the one Millie has.

"This ones from me!" Ava handed me a present, making me smile. I opened it up, smiling. It was a big card with a drawing that made, and a letter.

"Thank u for being a great frend to Millie and Me. I love u." I smiled, chuckling at how cute Ava's hand writing was. There was also gift cards to my favorite places.

"Thanks Ava." I smiled, making her nod.

"This ones from me." Millie gave a small smile, giving me a box. I opened it up slowly, gasping.

It was a Fossil watch, with my name engraved on the back, and our date that we started dating in Roman numerals. "Millie this is really expensive, are you sure this is okay?"

She nodded smiling, as I smiled. "Thank you Mills. I love it, I'm gonna wear this all the time." I smiled widely, hugging her tightly.

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"This ones from me." I handed it to her, as she smiled, opening it up.

It was a necklace with her name engraved on it. I got Ava a small necklace as well, with her name too.

Millies necklace came with a bracelet as well, with our date in Roman numerals as well. My mom awed, as Millie gasped.

"Finn, I love it." She smiled, hugging me tightly. "Thank you." She buried her face in my shoulder, as I smiled.

I helped Ava put her necklace on, as she smiled. "Thanks Finnie!" She smiled widely, making me chuckle.

Millie kept her stuff in the box, since she doesn't wanna get it dirty. "I really wanna kiss you right now, but I don't wanna get you sick." Millie chuckled, making me frown.