Part 27: Wake up

"Oh your already awake master." Yoongi said walking into Jimin's room finding Jimin sat up in bed.

"No... I'm sleep walking..." Jimin said in a very groggy voice which Yoongi couldn't help but find cute.

"Well can you sleep walk to that thing then please." Yoongi said pointing over to the wall slider thingy, which name is still unknown, which people get dressed behind.

"No..." Was all that Jimin said lying back down and putting the blanket over his head.

Yoongi just chuckled lightly opening the curtains fully so the room filled with light.

He then went inside the closet and picked out a pair of navy blue fitted pants and a normal long sleeved blouse.

Jimin remained under his blanket the whole time hiding from the light like a child.

"Okay your clothes are ready now it's time to get up." Yoongi said placing the clothes over the thingy.

Jimin didn't say anything instead pulling the covers around his head tighter.

Yoongi walked over to the bed lifting the duvet from the bottom end up so it went over Jimin's head.

"Nooo!" Jimin shouted making grabby hands for the blanket so he could have warmth and protection from light.

Yoongi lifted Jimin off the bed by his waist placing him on the floor.

"Now you may as well get up Master." Yoongi said messing Jimin's bed head up more.

Jimin pouted with big eyes which Yoongi decided would be best to ignore as he made the bed.

"Your mean Yoongles..." Jimin said lying on the floor instead of getting up because he wanted more sleep.

Yoongi blushes slightly at the nickname since it had been a while since he was called it but he put it down to the fact that Jimin was sleepy and basically a big child when tired.

"I'm mean and your lazy." Yoongi responded after a moment crouching on the floor next to Jimin sighing.

Jimin opened his eyes slightly giving Yoongi a look of pure innocence.

"No." Was all Yoongi said knowing what was coming.

"Pretty please." Jimin said quietly looking up at him.

Yoongi groaned before placing Jimin's arm around his neck then his own under Jimin sweeping him up off the floor and placing him behind the wall thingy ma bob.

"Get dressed." Was all Yoongi said before going back over Jimin's bed to make it.

"Yoongi... there's something wrong with my shirt. It's missing a bottom hole." Jimin said stepping out.

Yoongi was confused for a moment but then burst out laughing realising Jimin did his shirt wrong.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked still groggy.

"You did your shirt wrong." Yoongi said going over to help the obviously tired Jimin.

"Maybe the shirt did me wrong." Jimin said yawning.

"Or maybe you need to go to bed earlier." Yoongi said unbuttoning Jimin's shirt.

"Noooooo... I need to sleep." Jimin said tiredly.

"Why didn't you sleep?" Yoongi asked curiously as he finished fixing Jimin's buttons, amused he messed multiple up.

"I was thinking..." Jimin mumbled tucking his shirt in.

"About?" Yoongi asked noticing the distant look in Jimin's eyes.

"Nothing important." Jimin said stepping forward towards Yoongi and hugging him.

"Huh?" Yoongi said raising a eyebrow but hugging Jimin back anyways.

"I love you." Jimin said muffled by Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi heard and smiled fondly replying "I love you too."

"Promise?" Jimin said looking up and pouting slightly.

"I promise." Yoongi said placing a gentle kiss on Jimin's lips.

Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi tighter with most of his doubt, if not al, fading.