Part 9: Make Jimin smile

Jimin had stayed in his room alone all day refusing to eat or even open the door causing the staff of the household to be concerned.

It was night time and Jimin has refused supper saying he was tired and going to sleep because he didn't feel well, which Yoongi didn't believe.

Yoongi had decided to take some food up to bed with him incase Jimin wanted food at any point knowing he'd be sent to get it otherwise.

He changed into his pyjamas and climbed into his bed snug and warm closing his eyes to drift off into dream land when he heard two faint knocks on his door.

He wasn't sure if someone had knocked so remained still waiting to hear another, instead hearing the door slowly creak open.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin's voice called out making Yoongi sigh in relief it wasn't anyone else, humming in response.

"C-can I s-s-sleep with you tonight p-please?"

Yoongi recalled what Jimin's father had said to him on his second day in the house so had been expecting it, saying "Yes." In response.

Jimin closed the door behind him slowly waddling over to Yoongi's bed with a teddy and pillow in his arms.

He placed his pillow down then lifted the covers lightly climbing under before curling up in a ball facing away from Yoongi.

"You want some food?" Yoongi asked rolling to face where Jimin was lay.

Jimin turned to face Yoongi half hiding his face before nodding in response.

Yoongi grabbed some of the food he knew to bring up before passing it to Jimin and turning his bed side lamp on so they could both see.

Yoongi could tell from looking at Jimin's face he'd been crying again but didn't want to mention it instead asking "Did you have a bad dream?"

Jimin nodded in response as he ate the biscuit he was given.

Yoongi lay back down on his back before mumbling "Bad dreams can be scary so I'll be your dream catcher and make sure you don't get any bad ones when I'm around."

Jimin turned fully to face Yoongi who had both eyes shut with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Yoongi..." Jimin said before finishing what he was eating.

"Anytime now try and get some sleep."

Jimin reached over and placed the plate where Yoongi got it from then reached up and turned off the lamp.

The room was lit by only moonlight now and Jimin could faintly see Yoongi's face under the moonlight.

He poked Yoongi's cheek making Yoongi open one eye to look at him.

"Your face looks extra squishy right now." Jimin said poking it again as Yoongi chuckled.

"Let's just go to sleep and forget squishy faces."

"Good night Yoongi."

"Good night Jiminie."

"Heyyy it's master to you."

"Good night master~"

Both boys ended up falling asleep facing each other and for the first time in a long time Jimin didn't have his nightmare.