Chapter 21

Jasper's POV******

   "AMANDA!" I yelled. I ran up to her but two men held me back. I struggled to get to her. Crying out for my love. A piercing laugh rang through the air.

"Aw Jasper. I'm so sorry  if only she wouldn't have picked you. She'd be alive right now." He mocked me. I growled. I spun around and kicked one of the men holding me in the groin, then punched the other in the stomach. I ran to Beck and tackled him.
"You know what Beck! One more word from you and I'll kill you right here, right now!" I hissed at him. He just smirked at me.  He had this look in his eyes that made you wonder just how many people he's killed, and this grin, that made me realize he's probably lost count. He doesn't feel any emotions. He doesn't even know what he's done..

"Beck.. let me see her please.. she could be.. dead.." I whispered. He stared at me. Then nodded slowly. I ran over to where Amanda was laying. I laid her head on my knees. I felt her pulse..
1..

2..

3..

4..5..6..

5..

4.....

3....

2....

Then it just stopped... She.. she is dead..

"She's gone.." I whispered. My heart fell. I held her close to me and cried into her shirt gripping onto her tightly, rocking back and forth as so s rippled through my body.

It's his fault.. all Beck's! I hate him! My eyes darkened, my nails grew into claws. I stood up, carefully laying Amanda down. I stared at Beck with so much hate. I jumped at him. My claws digging into his neck, ripping his throat into two pieces. He fell to the ground, lifeless.

I looked around. People were healing the wounded and covering the dead. The rest of Beck's soldiers ran away.  I walked to Amanda and kissed her cheek.

"I love you princess.." I whispered laying my head on to hers.

"I..."

"Lo..ve"

"You.."

"T..oo" she croaked out softly. My eyes filled with tears as I pulled her close. I looked at her again and noticed she was still bleeding. I ripped my shirt and tied it around her to stop the bleeding a little. I carefully picked her up and walked as fast as I could to the medics.

Princess.. we will save you.. I love you...