Chapter 8

-----------Amanda POV---------------
Great. Im so excited to be dealing with them again. I roll my eyes at my own thoughts. Its almost 7: 00. I should head Out to the oak tree. I was getting into my running sneakers when I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it??" I said exasperated and waited for a response after a while they answered.
"Its Daniel.." I was surprised and disgusted.
"Go. Away." I said and rolled my eyes.
"I just need to tell you something real quick please??" My heart skipped an unwilling beat. Dammit why does he do this to me!!
"Fine" I sighed and he walked in. Damn his scent hit me harder than anything ever could. I almost fell down, but I recovered and acted nonchalant.
"Its about Bree. She cant do training today." He said smugly. I rolled my eyes.
"And why is that Daniel?" I said sarcastically.
"Wel-" I cut him off
"Is she throwing up blood? Is she not able to lift? Is she not able to fight? Can she not hold the wait of a Luna or are you just treating her like a princess?" I spat at him. He was annoyed, you could tell by the way his facial expression went from smug to anger.
"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT!" he roared. I laughed maniacally.
"You think I fucking care Daniel! She's not your mate and NEVER will be and NEITHER will I! Now,  you came to MY territory and i'll be damned to have someone stomp over the one who is trying to help them! So either PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE OR GET BACK IN LINE! UNDERSTAND?!" I said in my Luna voice.
He got angrier and pushed me against the wall by my bed, towering over me. He had a strong grip on my hands as I tried to tug them free. His scent was stronger now. He smelt of firewood and a faint scent of lavender. His voice brought me from my thoughts.
  "I am not going to allow MY MATE to speak to me that way!" His grip tightened on my wrists.
  "I'm most definately NOT your mate Daniel!!" I spat in his face. He growled and kissed me deeply. His tounge asking entrance but I declined and turned my head away, breaking the kiss.
"Get out Daniel.." I whispered. I starred at the floor, he dropped his grip from my wrists.
"I'm.. I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." he whispered and walked out the door.
I touched my lips. Fire. The felt like they were on fire. Screaming for him to come back and kiss me over and over. But I ignored. I knew better. If he wanted me the first time he wouldn't have rejected me..
  I quickly composed myself, to look better in front of the people who should fear me. I looked at the clock and it was 6:57pm and I sprinted out the door to the old oak tree. A few people were there but not many yet. So I climbed up a few branches, leaned back, and waited for them to show up.

(A/N: hey bros!! Im so very sorry for the slow update!! My account email kicked me off and I couldn't remember my password! But luckily I found it!! Please go check out my other account its called Thesoundofdoves!! Im working on a story there!! Thank you all for reading my book!! I love y'all :D)