Chapter 3

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Amanda's POV
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
I was almost to the end of their territory when, it started to rain. So I ran as fast as i could to the end of it. I knew if I looked back I would turn around. So I pushed forward, and when I passed the mark I could feel the pack bond being broken. It was getting late so I looked for a place in a tree. It took about 2 hours to find one by a river but I did. So, I went behind a tree and changed back into a human. I took a over sized t- shirt with rips going around the sides and front. With some baggy shorts. It was my best attire to go out in. I crawled up at tree on a branch that looked sturdy enough to sleep on. As soon as I was comfortable I fell into a light sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I awoke with a start, I heard a twig snap. I looked around nothing was there. I looked at the sun it looked to be around 6 am. I jumped off of the branch to get ready to start again. 'snap'! Another one broke. I looked around and saw 5 wolves coming to me. Their was two with light brown fur and grey eyes. 'they must be twins' I thought.
Next to them was a wolf with grey fur and honey eyes. Then there was a blonde wolf with blue eyes. The Alpha had white fur and silver eyes.
I looked down and backed up to the tree and bowed my head into submission letting them no I mean no harm. They walked behind a couple trees and changed back into human form. They walked out wearing basket ball shorts and t-shirts all guys.
"what are you doing on our land rouge" the alpha spoke.
"I-I don't m-mean any harm. I-I ran away from my p-pack" I said, still looking down.
"why did you leave?" he asked.
"it is a long story" I answered.
"we have time" they all sat down waiting for me to tell.
"well" I then told them my whole story. After I was done they looked on the verge of tears.
"Why are y'all sad" I asked.
"we can't believe any one could do that" one of the twins spoke.
"to a sweet girl like you" the other twin said.
I looked up from the ground to them. They all gasped.
"Y-your eyes!" the guy with blonde hair gasped.
"yeah so what!" I whispered one of my eyes were violet and the other was an emerald green.
"their absolutely beautiful" a guy with dark brown hair said 'probably the grey wolf' I thought.
"amazing" the alpha said.
"I am Zeke the better twin" Zeke said.
" I am Zack the more handsome twin" Zack said.
"I am Theo" Theo the grey wolf said.
"I am Ian" the blonde said.
"I am Beck the alpha of the shadow pack" beck said. He held out his hand for me to shake I flinched. Then shook his hand.
"Amanda" I said.
"where are you going now" Beck asked.
" I don't know" I whispered. The twins walked around me as if studying me. They turned to Beck with pleading eyes.
"Can we keep her" Zack asked.
"Yeah can we please!" Zeke pleaded.
"Sure I always wanted a sister" Beck said.
"yay! Mandie is our new sis yay!" they were jumping around and chanting around me.
"Amanda would you like to join the Shadow pack?" Beck asked.
"A-are you sure? I never had any training. And I am a waste of space" I said while looking to my feet. Zeke picked me up and through me over his shoulders.
"sorry Mandie but you haven't got a choice" he laughed.
"Put. Me. Down. ZEKE!" I screeched.
"not until you agree to be my little sis" he pouted like a 3 year old.
"fine yes I would love to join your pack" I said" they all cheered.
"will you please put me down" I asked sweetly.
"Nope!" Zeke said popping the 'P'.
"help Zack!" I yelled as Zeke ran off into the woods.
"On my way fair maden" he said dramatically, and ran over.